• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Good Accutane

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just wanted to let you know that the accutane(Isosolute) from research stop seems pretty legit. I've been running it at 20mg/day for about a month and a week or so of that was at 40mg/day. The acne is not completely gone but it is mostly gone and would be even better if I left it alone lol. My skin is significantly drier however. Usually my forehead and face would be so oily that I used alcohol wipes twice a day on it. Now I put cetaphil(lotion) on it and my arms and stuff in the mornings. :winkfinger:

I've read longer cycles at low dose seem beneficial so I will run this bottle out and possibly get more. Been tanning too which does help as well.

EDIT: and i know someone will bring it up but I'm just posting this an informational piece. I have no stock in research stop. And yes I know they aren't a sponsor but not a lot of places to get the stuff.

Thanks deuce. I may have to get one if acne gets worse. How much does it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I agree isosolute from research stop is decent ...dont worry no one should blast u ....a couple vets here rec that stuff from research stop just cruise the acne threads here :winkfinger:

Thanks deuce. I may have to get one if acne gets worse. How much does it cost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was like hundred something shipped for 80ml I think it is. Check his site out, google that shit.

Hey I agree isosolute from research stop is decent ...dont worry no one should blast u ....a couple vets here rec that stuff from research stop just cruise the acne threads here :winkfinger:

Yea thats where I got it from to begin with but people get all butt hurt cuz they think everyone is trolling lol

Back