• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Jugs just TD'd Today

lilbigjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok ladies and gents, ordered 1ea vanilla classic blend and 1ea vanilla peanut butter isolate, I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon, T/A was awesome, customer service was amazing, took advantage of the 40% off promo code. (Thank you heymrwaters). Folks, if you have never tried Divine Nutrition Protein, I will go ahead and tell you that when they advertise their product as the best tasting protein on the market they aren't lying I just downed a glass of the vanilla peanut butter and it is awesome. Also this protein powder mixes better than any other brand of protein I have ever used. I will have to post later about the effectiveness of this product, but so far divine hasn't lied about their product so I'm sure this protein will be every bit effective as claimed. The only issue I have is that the top on the classic blend vanilla jug had popped off during shipping, I took pics and notified customer service and I am confident they will take care of the situation. And I do not fault Devine for this, it is just one of those things that happen from time to time. I recommend that all of you at least try Divine Nutrition's protein, you will not regret it.

Does it mix with water without tasting and feeling off? I need a protein that I can drink without milk that doesn't gaga me....

I'm not sure about water, I'll post after lunch and let you know, I mixed it with almond milk yesterday, but will have to use water today at work bc I forgot my almond milk.

Does it mix with water without tasting and feeling off? I need a protein that I can drink without milk that doesn't gaga me....

Yes Divine Nutrition Protein powder mixes well with water and still tastes awesome.

Guys and gals, Divine CS contacted me and they have already shipped me a replacement jug of their classic blend vanilla. (the top came off of the original jug I ordered during shipping). Now that is some serious customer service. If you haven't had the pleasure of trying their products, I highly recommend giving them a try. You Will Not Regret it.

Thank you for your review bro, very detailed and just what I like to hear! Very glad you had a great experience shopping with us.

Our customer service is one of a kind :winkfinger:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have yet to mix with anything BUT water..it's that good. Perfect mixability no blender ever required and out of this world flavor profiles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ It's never a problem giving good reviews to great companies/sources. I really think I am going to order 2 more jugs bc I know I'll use them and that 40% off CC is a great deal.

Back