• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Does anybody get VERY SICK from Sust 250?

Bangerjh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello guys,

My goal is not to become super huge. I want to gain muscle and and look better. I have been lifting for 15 years. My diet is good, I sleep at least 10 hours a day and I lift 4 times per week.
I got some gear, sustanon 250 and tren enanthate. Because of what I want to achieve I was told to pin 1cc of each every week. I did half of that, 100mg of sust 250 and 100mg of tren every week. IT WORKED FOR ME. In a week I put on 7 pounds! (For those that say that it doesn't work at that low dosage) I did this for 3 weeks. On my 4th week, I increased the sust dosage to 1cc (the recommended dosage I was told to pin originally). On the following day, I felt like crap, all my body was in pain, got fever, then a really BAD case of diarrhea. It lasted for 5 days.

I don't know if it was the sust that made me so sick. It didn't make me sick in the previous weeks when I was using a small amount. Now I am scared of doing it again as I don't want to feel the way I did. I have heard it could be the sust flue but, does it really get this bad? Or could it been something else?

I know tren is very strong, however, I have made my mind and I will keep on taking it. My question is not about tren but about sust 250. How sick do you get from it? Are there any other test better than sust that can be injected once per week without side effects of feeling like shit?

30yo
5'11
180 (before gear)
12% bf
been lifting since I was 15.
Eat very well.

I would appreciate your comments. Thank you!

Never had any issues taking sust 250. I am not familiar with the effects you are speaking of. Way to many other factors can come into play. Also you may want to revisit the frequency you pin the sus 250....just my $.02. Question the area where you pinned yourself, any bad effects in that area?

Are you rotating sites? Do you have sanitary injection practices? It could be pip from the Sus but I don't know why you didn't get it from the start. It might just be a coincidence, you got sick from something else like food poisoning on the same day you pinned.

I've had test fever and shakes for a day but not 5 days?

Thank you for your replies guys. I am also starting to think that it could have been food poisoning. To answer your questions, all needles are sanitary and I get pinned by a RN at a clinic with new syringes every time I go. (I bring my own gear, of course.) No pain in the area I get pinned. Only sore for some hours but then it goes away. I sometimes rotate the area I get pinned on but does it matter?
Like I said, I was very ill and now I am thinking of only doing the tren with another test. By the way I am on low test therapy, so I think I will be going back to the original test I was getting before sust.

You should rotate every pin and not pin one spot more than once per week. If it was the gear the area would be red, sore, and hot to the touch. It doesn't sound like the gear to me.

Sounds like a bacterial infection. Most likely ingested. Can't really tell without being there but most of the time a fever means your body is trying to kill something inside and the diarrhea is your body trying to get rid of it. And if your stomach is where you felt sick and you had diarrhea, then I'd be inclined to think that's the point of infection. Probably had nothing to do with the gear because that would be a localized infection at the injection site, which I have experienced (redness and swelling and spreading of parameters) ..luckily your body was able to fight it off without antibiotics. I'd fight the fear and continue as usual. And I felt similar with being nervous to go at it again as evidenced by the fact that I no longer pin my triceps since the incident I mentioned above lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only way bacteria could grow at the injection site and travel through the body to the intestines to cause nausea/vomiting AND diarrhea would be if it got into your bloodstream, in which case you would have septicemia and your life would be in danger from the systemic infection. This is obviously not the case. I have also NEVER heard of any AAS causing those symptoms. In other words, you must have eaten some bad food or bacteria.

The only way bacteria could grow at the injection site and travel through the body to the intestines to cause nausea/vomiting AND diarrhea would be if it got into your bloodstream, in which case you would have septicemia and your life would be in danger from the systemic infection. This is obviously not the case. I have also NEVER heard of any AAS causing those symptoms. In other words, you must have eaten some bad food or bacteria.

Thank you! What you said it is very logical. Your clarification has helped.

Back