• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Age 20 - 50mg dianabol

Roidsaregood

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im running 50mg dianabol everday for 6 weeks. I researched quite well and im also taking armidex every 2-3 days to prevent estrogen buildup at 0.5mg and also have nolva for pct 20mg pills. Ive felt great so far one week in no signs of gyno. However ive had a few nose bleeds and i wasnt eating much(lack of apetitte).

I dont understand why as dbol should make you hungry. The pumps were great and also ive increased 5-10 lb on my lifts. Im taking 3x milk thistle daily thru out the day, a multivitamin and also fish oil. I decided to stop the dbol because im not eating enough = no gains. Im on 20mg nolva for a week. Should i run it longer? And i want to rerun the cycle again maybe at a lower dose even tho i didnt get any major sides. When should i start another cycle? Thanks 4 the help

No good big dog. Dbol will occasionally give you nose bleeds. Not to big of a deal. I'm going to tell you right now most people here aren't going to like that you ran a oral only cycle. Not healthy suppressing your own Testosterone for 50mg a day of Dbol. That pretty didn't even put you at your own natural levels. Should have researched.

gah, I can't move this

I might for real chuck my laptop off the deck

Well you should probably ask them if you know them. Your 20 and I would assume healthy so you probably have some pretty high natty levels. I'm not ragging on you at all everyone can make the choices that they want. I'm just saying that dbol shut you down and most likely didn't even get you near your natty levels. Don't take offense to me helping your health big dog.

I guess I don't want to be dick and I'll try and answer your question, maybe someone can chime in and check it out. I'm assuming you only ran dbol for 1 week I guess it says. You wouldn't even have an estrogen build up at that low of a dose. I'd drop that ai. Run that nolva I guess for 2 weeks ramped 40mg first week and 20mg next week. I'm not sure if that long enough we usually pct 1 month. You must not have any Clomid which would help you return. I'd think about HCG that would ramp you back up and restart yourself. But judging that you said oral only I'm going to go under the assumption that your scared of needles. Don't do another cycle of that again without a test base. You need to read and you kind of shouldn't consider the juice at 20. But do as you will. Hopefully some one will chime in if missed anything. I'm not to sure on this one since you went against everything.

From what I have read and researched, you shouldn't need an AI with a Dbol only cycle. And at the age of 20, you should have just spent a little more time in the gym and drank some more protein. Read! Read! Read my friend! Don't just go off what people tell you in the gym. Your body is different from others, and there is only so much some can tell you from their own perspective! Again! Read for your OWN good!

^^^^ Yeah alot of people can do test 500mg a week with no estro problems unless a little sensitive. Just differs everyone.

I'm 5 weeks into my first cycle at 500ml of TestE a week and 50mg of dbol a day. Have yet to even touch my AI's. But like I said, everyone's body is different. My advice would be to take your PCT and go back to protein for a couple of years. Do some research, then if you think the time is right, AAS will be here...

Im running 50mg dianabol everday for 6 weeks. I researched quite well and im also taking armidex every 2-3 days to prevent estrogen buildup at 0.5mg and also have nolva for pct 20mg pills. Ive felt great so far one week in no signs of gyno. However ive had a few nose bleeds and i wasnt eating much(lack of apetitte).

I dont understand why as dbol should make you hungry. The pumps were great and also ive increased 5-10 lb on my lifts. Im taking 3x milk thistle daily thru out the day, a multivitamin and also fish oil. I decided to stop the dbol because im not eating enough = no gains. Im on 20mg nolva for a week. Should i run it longer? And i want to rerun the cycle again maybe at a lower dose even tho i didnt get any major sides. When should i start another cycle? Thanks 4 the help

Milk thistle is garbage. Do some research on its actual scientific name "silymarin" and its effect on androgen receptors. You are wasting gains. That of course is aside from the fact that oral cycles suck balls in comparison to a real cycle and.... of course that you are 20 which makes this whole scenario just stupid.

Sigh. 33 seconds of google would shut this retarded idea right down.

I've done a few oral only cycles and they worked great.....but i've never done with d bol because most everyone i know deflated right after they came off. But then again I don't think any of them used an AI on cycle. So i think you'll be good but honestly there are so many better ideas for a cycle out there. So so so so soooo many better ideas. Coulda just went with some superdrol, cheaper and easier to hold onto gains imo.

Luckily young kids rebound quite well, but regardless. Who the f*ck told you that running DBol by itself was a good idea?!?!?!

You know what dbol is GREAT for?!
Shutting down natural testosterone production.

My friends pop dbol 1-2 weeks before they see their TRT doctors and their levels are fucking CRASHED when tested.

Warrior

Yep yep. Dudes got to get over them needle fears. Peer pressure

Get Shredded!
Are you referring to my comments?

Lol of course not. To OP. Why in the wonderful wacky world of oz would someone want to shut down their test production to not run test. Think about it OP

I appreciate the negative comments and I wont touch steroids until im 25. But please, can anyone offer me any help in regards to pct and if one week of dbol affect my test production

Run Torrem at 90 for the first week, than 60, 60, 45, 30, 15.
Run Aromasin at 25, 25, 25, 12.5, 12.5 & 6.25

Run both everyday. I personally like to run longer PCT cycles because, why the hell not? It's your endocrine system, don't fuck with it!

I think that you guys are taking this way too serious. I've only done dbol for 1 week and I'm not bloated. How long should I run Nolvadex for? thats all I have for PCT at 20mg

Just quit. No nolvadex. Nothing. If it truly has only been 7 days then just stop now and wait. Get your diet and training down like clockwork and look at it again when you have fully matured and grown. (Shouldnt say this, but 99% of the guys saying wait till 25 didnt, and 70% of guys taking AAS dont wait that long IF they started training before 18) However, the 23ish range at 5+ years of solid experience and you KNOW for a fact you are done growing and fully matured is a different story. But 20 is just out of the question. There is a big difference in a 20 and 23 year old.

Agreed.. no pct after just a week... lol, you would have inflated had you not taken an AI ...its funny as hell to watch these kids inflate, deflate, repeat...

Just quit. No nolvadex. Nothing. If it truly has only been 7 days then just stop now and wait. Get your diet and training down like clockwork and look at it again when you have fully matured and grown. (Shouldnt say this, but 99% of the guys saying wait till 25 didnt, and 70% of guys taking AAS dont wait that long IF they started training before 18) However, the 23ish range at 5+ years of solid experience and you KNOW for a fact you are done growing and fully matured is a different story. But 20 is just out of the question. There is a big difference in a 20 and 23 year old.

Thought he said he ran it for 6 weeks! My fault.

Back