• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Thoughts on Sust 250 for beginners?

Teh Wicked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just curious what everyone thinks about a 250mg twice weekly cycle of sust 250 for a first cycle. I was initially planning a straight test c cycle, but after reading about this one containing 2 shirt and 2 long esters, it seems ideal for someone wanting to gain some mass and burn excess fat in the same process.

I don't want to get overly bulky right out of the gate, but I do want to gain some mass and strength while also trying to kill my spare tire on the belly.

Steroids don't make you bulky. They don't make you ripped either. Diet does that. Sustanon is a great choice for beginners in my opinion. The blend of esters keeps you anabolic over a long period. It also is great because you can increase your dose with less lag time to see results. I'd say do some more research on aas after reading that bulky bs tho.

I fully understand the diet and what to expect. But I also know the more LAN muscle you have on your body, the more calories you will just naturally burn everyday. And me being a 6'5" 250lb guy, I already have a pretty high calorie tolerance for everyday just to maintain my weight. Right now I'm cutting it down to about 2000, trying to get my BF down a little lower before I start this cycle.

The more I read about the sust, the more I like it. Seems like a great way to get my feet wet

Sust takes longer to reach peak even levels because of the esters. Dont get caught up in the prop and phenyl prop esters. Treat it as any other long ester test and dont believe the horse shit that people think it needs to be shot EOD. Sust EOD is great if you are after a final peak level of over 800mg wk. Which you are not.
My first cycle was 1ml of Organon sust wk for 7 weeks. Total recomp and added 1" everywhere.

Why do you prefer the singles? Do you like the gradual build up and the longer peak period?

Better have a shitload of AI at your disposal! Estrogen sides are going to suck especially if you're a big framed man or are 20-25% bf or higher.

I frontloaded the cycle I am currently on with a SHIT ton of sus 250 and while it was a hell of a ride the first 3 weeks, I will never use sustanon again and this is why: My levels have been so F8cked this cycle, and that is just from feeling it, bloodwork on paper would probably be even more scary. On sus, my levels went up, down, up, down, up down. And that is on EoD injections on top of my 2x a week Enth pins. It is so hard to stabilize blood levels on sustanon its not even funny. What most users base their frequency on is the short ester yet most of sus is medium to long ester. You have no idea how much is building up in your system, when will it hit, and when it would be cleared. The short esters in sus got me going pretty fast right out the gate, actually I made the most gains the first 4 weeks of this cycle and now that I have dropped the sus in week 5, the enth only has def slowed down my gains (currently week 6) Sustanon is a cool idea on paper. But for ME atleast, I could not control my levels and felt the hormonal rollercoaster that my body is still going through from it.

I frontloaded the cycle I am currently on with a SHIT ton of sus 250 and while it was a hell of a ride the first 3 weeks, I will never use sustanon again and this is why: My levels have been so F8cked this cycle, and that is just from feeling it, bloodwork on paper would probably be even more scary. On sus, my levels went up, down, up, down, up down. And that is on EoD injections on top of my 2x a week Enth pins. It is so hard to stabilize blood levels on sustanon its not even funny. What most users base their frequency on is the short ester yet most of sus is medium to long ester. You have no idea how much is building up in your system, when will it hit, and when it would be cleared. The short esters in sus got me going pretty fast right out the gate, actually I made the most gains the first 4 weeks of this cycle and now that I have dropped the sus in week 5, the enth only has def slowed down my gains (currently week 6) Sustanon is a cool idea on paper. But for ME atleast, I could not control my levels and felt the hormonal rollercoaster that my body is still going through from it.

Yikes bro. What a mess. Thats a TAD too much for a first time IMHO. next time if you get impatiend just pin your long ester and run 100mg EOD of prop for 20 days. That will get you through till the long esters get built up enough to start doing their thing.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol thanks yeah I know, but its not just what I did. Its any sustanon cycle. Levels all over the place. I don't regret it and would probably do it again as the gains and ride was amazing. I even took out tehh calculator and laid out exactly what the halflifes are of sus and their respective %'s and constructed a 5 week frontload that would overlap perfectly onto my test Enth. This is way too complicated than any first time user should have to go through, and even doing it ina PERFECTED manner like that I still felt it going up and down. No sides, barely any testes atrophy, but if I have learned anything from it its that I am one of the lucky ones when it comes to tolerance. Even with pubertal gyno (but was it? who knows) had no problems had all but def dont reccomend sustanon for anyone. Unless they want a crazy frontload that overlaps which creates your weekly test amounts actually going down week to week.

I been running sust for 5 weeks now at 500mg a week pinning twice a week, i like the results so far but i do feel the rollercoaster of high and lows a bit and you guys got me questioning it now. I do have test E and deca on hand as well, should i switch to one or both of those and stop the sust to help level it off?

I been running sust for 5 weeks now at 500mg a week pinning twice a week, i like the results so far but i do feel the rollercoaster of high and lows a bit and you guys got me questioning it now. I do have test E and deca on hand as well, should i switch to one or both of those and stop the sust to help level it off?

Nope switching will just make it even worse. Its too late to through Enth in to overlap too. Just run it through man you'll still make great gains just like I said, hormonal levels are all out of wack. It increases sides in some but didn't have much affect unto my overall gains..

So then how does one know which long test cycle will work best for them? I mean there are several different kinds, from what I read from the HrT docs they do no recommend single eater compounds cause it may not be what your body needs. So most of them prescribe a multi compound for the first go around.

Back