• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test E and Tren

G_Ortiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

I'm about to run my fourth cycle, this is what I'm planning to run. 500mg of test-e weekly and 50mg of Tren every other day. I've been pleased with the result of test-e have given me. What do yal think? I'm open for suggestions....

I'm bout to run tren for the first time in a few weeks. From what I understand u want ur test to be lower than ur tren which could help decrease sides. I plan on test e 250mg/wk and tren a at 50mg eod. What ancillary r u gonna run? Primo or caber??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapata

250 Test max, 300 if your lab provides Test E 300. You don't need any more than that or Estrogen sides are absolutely nightmarish.

You may want to start at 150-200 for the first few weeks than bump up to 250-300. Trust me when I say Tren kicks in and kicks in HARD rather quickly (2-3 weeks). Might be faster with Tren A.

I've seen test Tren cycles run in all different ways, 1:1,2:1,1:2. This is what I did for my first run. Test e 300mg/wk, deca 300mg/wk for sore joints, Tren e started at 200mg/week then bumped to 400mg/wk once I saw that I had no negative sides from it around week 2. Adex EOD and caber .5mg on pin days for prolactin related sides that some people get from 19 Nors. Absolutely great cycle!

Thanks guys for your suggestions but after doing some detail research. I'm planning to go with this route: 250mg of test e weekly. I'm going to pin 125mg on Mondays and the remaining 125mg of Thursday for 12 weeks. 50mg of Tren-A every other day for 8 weeks. And if I tolerate the dose, I might bump it to 75mg every other day. What do yal think about this?

Thanks guys for your suggestions but after doing some detail research. I'm planning to go with this route: 250mg of test e weekly. I'm going to pin 125mg on Mondays and the remaining 125mg of Thursday for 12 weeks. 50mg of Tren-A every other day for 8 weeks. And if I tolerate the dose, I might bump it to 75mg every other day. What do yal think about this?

I would start with 75mg EOD. Then bump up from there. 50mg is a waste IMHO.

I agree with SoCal, tren is some potent stuff. If I understand your previous cycles have been test only? If so, I wouldn't jump on the tren train just yet. I'd go with the tried and true test/deca/dbol stack. If size and strength are your goals, you'll love it.

Thank you guys for your opinions!!! I really appreciate yals input!!! I'm back in the drawing board because JerseyDevil is probably right. I'm not ready yet to start pinning Tren.

Back