• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Future of AMA

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
No orders past Midnight tonight (3-23) will be filled. There will be no more orders taken from that website address. The website will remain up for a short period of time and you may check the status of your order on it but don't freak when it vanishes. This was planned and thats why AMA wanted to give you guys the heads up. That way no one starts crying the sky is falling.

So what about future orders seems to be the question of the hour. All of our pm boxes are slammed with that very question. While i appreciate everyones support of AMA i can garantee that offering to service us orally is not needed but thanks anyways to those who threw it out there. In most cases your girlfriends have already fullfilled that obligation for you :)

If you would like to order from here on out pm a rep.

Since my girlfriend friend has been doing my dirty work can I at least get a lil compensation......like gear hahahah

I may have to talk to my girlfriend's friend as well pretty soon lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to see ama is still going to be available. Great products amazing customer service

Back