• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Considering "cruising"

missionhockey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey everyone... avid reader here and over at IronMagazine. Been training for eight years now with two cycles under my belt. First one was 500 Test E for 12 weeks. Second one was 750 Test E for 12 weeks. I got great results from both of these so I haven't ran any other compounds. I kept most of my gains during PCT but as usually PCT sucked. I'm considering "cruising" because I like the extra get up that the test allows me. Would I still have to run exemestane throughout to keep bloating down? Also, if I cruise for a year and decide to stop then I run PCT, will my natural test be significantly lower? Thanks.

I would like to know the answer to this myself. I've considered it and I've cruised for a year before.

It's a choice that many come across, myself included. How old are you? Have you already had kids? There are no hard and fast rules to point you in the right direction, and it is largely a personal choice. I PCT every time, but that is because I don't mind PCT, and I am 31, and plan on having kids in the coming years.

Low dose exemestane while cruising is often necessary to keep E2 in range, but not always. Bloodwork is the only way to know for sure if you are hitting the mark.

Cruising for a long period of time will make recovery more difficult if/when you decide to PCT, but that said, cruising does not mean you won't be able to recover in the long run.

Don't do it. Trust me.

Yes your natural test will be lower if you recover after a year of cruising.

Hey everyone... avid reader here and over at IronMagazine. Been training for eight years now with two cycles under my belt. First one was 500 Test E for 12 weeks. Second one was 750 Test E for 12 weeks. I got great results from both of these so I haven't ran any other compounds. I kept most of my gains during PCT but as usually PCT sucked. I'm considering "cruising" because I like the extra get up that the test allows me. Would I still have to run exemestane throughout to keep bloating down? Also, if I cruise for a year and decide to stop then I run PCT, will my natural test be significantly lower? Thanks.

AI is absolute when it comes to testosterone. Some bloat is ok but gyno is no no.
Anyway, when you cruise for a year, and when you try to come off and do PCT, your balls are producing less test than a 6 year old girl pretty much, and there IS chances that your balls wont come back 100%
Keep it 20 weeks absolute max and USE HCG. Its a MUST when on long cycles.

Though it is rare, but PERMANANT SHUTDOWN DOES HAPPEN, and some bros DO end up doing TRT for life in early ages!!

my boy doesnt even cruise, hes straight blast all year. DEF NO NO

I think it also depends on your goals, what age you are.

If you are just a gym rat and you're only considering cruising because pct sucks for you (it does for almost every person), then I don't think cruising is a good idea.

For me personally, I have started cruising and in the process of getting a script even though i'm fairly young but I have slightly different goals than most.

Again, if pct sucking for you is the sole reason you're considering cruising, then its not a great idea IMO. There are a lot of things that make pct a little easier, peptides, a little ostarine, etc.

I pretty much blasted and cruised for the last two years. I told my dr and have had regular blood tests and never had any issues at all. Keep the dr in the loop and use good gear and I personally think your gtg. But then again everyone's different.

IML Gear Cream!
I pretty much blasted and cruised for the last two years. I told my dr and have had regular blood tests and never had any issues at all. Keep the dr in the loop and use good gear and I personally think your gtg. But then again everyone's different.

You use HCG/HMG?

I don't use hcg. Personal preference. I run Adex when blasting. And low dose nolvadex on cruise.

Back