• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo Enth and Ace by Sub Q injection...

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Has anyone done this, and if so, how was it.

I am going to run primo this summer and was curious to see if you can get by with EOD subq injections. Pharm grade test prop (from my doc), killed me...debilitating pain and made the gym no fun. I did it subq and didnt have the muscle pain with IM.

inb4 all primo is fake

Primo Ace can be pretty painful depending on the lab.

That's a lot of oil for subq assuming a useful dose of primo isn't it?

That's a lot of oil for subq assuming a useful dose of primo isn't it?

I would imagine I could do about .5 CC ED or EOD, if dosed at 100mg-Ml, which would get me around 400-500mg a week of Primo.

rotating sites should be fine...I dunno, just asking

I'm pretty limited on subq options a JD .5ml ED would last about 5 days. I would expect the E to be fine for IM and I've never heard anything pleasant about the acetate.

I thought primo-ace released into muscle too fast and is debilitating. I have seen primo ace for oral consumption but not injection. And maybe that is why Bayer is primo-e at 100mg/ml because any higher concentration would be debilitating?

I thought primo-ace released into muscle too fast and is debilitating. I have seen primo ace for oral consumption but not injection. And maybe that is why Bayer is primo-e at 100mg/ml because any higher concentration would be debilitating?

Ive heard that the molecular weight of primo is what causes discomfort and attached to the acetate ester its instant heavy pain. That is just what I have read elsewhere so it could be complete BS.

Back