• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Clen and t3?

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So this will be my first time running the compounds and wanted to know if I can just do one t3 or Clen or I should do both? I've done a good bit of research on them and see that if you don't know how to take it your thyroid can be f**** for life. What a good dose of both together or recommendations on one or the other. Thanks bros

You're going to need to provide a lot more information than that if you want some vets chiming in with suggestions.

Start with stats, cycle history...what you're trying to achieve with these compounds, etc.

If you're cutting...gotta list the macros...diet has to be on point.

Yeah man, we need a hell of a lot more info on diet and history before anyone will poke a stick at thyroid hormone questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man, we need a hell of a lot more info on diet and history before anyone will poke a stick at thyroid hormone questions.

What about just Clen? Is it effective by itself and it's safer I'd Imagine b/c it doesn't fuck with your thyroid as much. Anyways I'm 5"11 186 and have done two cycles of test and also methylstenbone . I eat very clean lots of fruit veggies and lean meat good fats and carbs good cardio regiment and solid weight training regiment and I'm 24 years old

- - - Updated - - -

What about just Clen? Is it effective by itself and it's safer I'd imagine its b/c it doesn't fuck with your thyroid as much. Anyways I'm 5"11 186 and have done two cycles of test and also methylstenbone . I eat very clean lots of fruit veggies and lean meat good fats and carbs good cardio regiment and solid weight training regiment and I'm 24 years old Woops it made a double post

Clen is great by itself but I'm not sure why your cutting up. Your my same height and 186 pounds. Sounds like your diet can use work. Start tracking your macros and you'd be amazed just how far off you can be from where you think you are.

Don't mean to thread jack but are thyroid hormones really that dangerous? I was actually going to run some clen/t3 for a bit to just nuke some fat off me but decided to up my tren lower the cals and use some otc thermos as this has worked well for me in the past. HOWEVER i'm looking into some DNP right now as ive seen it work mericles on a few of my buddys. At my size if i used it id look like a greek god after 2 7 day cycles of it.

Clen isn't a thyroid hormone but t3 is and yes it is dangerous any time you mess with your thyroid. But having said that I've read a lot on how people, females in general I believe, ran clen for long periods like years and recovered fine afterwards. Am I saying you will do the same? No, you could have to stay on it the rest of your life or something, same as running gear.

EDIT: and again stay the hell away from dnp lol

T3 is one of the most harmless cutting suppliments there are out there. There is massive evidence of people overdosing it heavily (300 mcg ed for years on end) and then going off it and their thyroid bumping back to normal in just a few days. Bodybuilders inject so much shit in their body that t3 is one of the least harmful things you can put in you. I'd say a must if you're cutting. If you're already injecting compounds or taking clen that is also anti catabolic, no reason why to not go on t3 aswell. If you don't believe me just do some basic research on the subject yourself instead of listening to hearsay from a bunch of bodybuilders on forums.

Clen will be individual and alot dependant on what product you use, loads of info on it online already so wont go deeper into it.
T3, 50 mcg gets the job done for most people, maybe 75-100 mcg ed if you're really desperate, but be aware cause the catabolic properties of t3 can eat away at your muscle tissue at high doses (regardless of AAS)

Edit:
Don't run T3 without clen, as it will just eat away at your mucsle tissue
Don't run clen without t3, if you're already putting clen into your system t3 is harmless in perspective. T3 has never killed anyone, clen has. Or a combination of clen and other substances i should say.

Back