• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What should i do now guys!?

rkoehl

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so I ran my first cycle of test e back in sept for 10 weeks. 3rd week in start noticing puff nips...no problem..order some arimidex. Got it super fast befor my next injection. Took it at 1mg ed up until around week 8 I bumped to 2mg after noticing no Improvement. So my cycle ends I do my pct of clomid thinking it would clear with that. ..nothing! Its mild gyno size of maybe a grape or marble. So I was told to turn to letrozole,got from purchase peptides. Ran the whole 30 ml of 2.5 and still nothing guys I really want to clear or reduce it some so I can start another cycle which I planned back in February. What should I do any advice/gtg souce is welcomed. Thanks guys

Idk 3 weeks seems kinda quick to get gyno? I could be way wrong I suppose. .hope someone can help ya

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Just curious, what was your dose of test e?
As far as your gyno, I'd take arimidex at 1mg a day and nolvadex at 20mg a day for as long as it takes. Don't crush your e levels, as the nolvadex will attach to the receptors "choking" the gyno out, like how it is intended to be used for breast cancer. Get blood tests done to keep your e levels in low end of normal by adjustingthe dose of your ai. Good luck. If all else fails, you may have to resort to surgery to remove the gyno.

I was running it at 500mg a week. So you think nolva will do the trick? And should I start at a high dose and pyramid down?
Just curious, what was your dose of test e?
As far as your gyno, I'd take arimidex at 1mg a day and nolvadex at 20mg a day for as long as it takes. Don't crush your e levels, as the nolvadex will attach to the receptors "choking" the gyno out, like how it is intended to be used for breast cancer. Get blood tests done to keep your e levels in low end of normal by adjustingthe dose of your ai. Good luck. If all else fails, you may have to resort to surgery to remove the gyno.

I think nolva is your best bet. 20 mg a day is used for breast cancer, but I don't blame you if you run 40mg a day... I don't see any need to mess around with dosages, like pyramiding or any thing like that. Remember to monitor e levels and keep it in the low end of normal. The nolvadex will prevent estrogenfrom attaching to the receptors in the breast tissue.

Alright thanks im going to make an order first thing in the a.m. :winkfinger:

No problem. At the very least I hope you can get the size of that thing drastically reduced.

I had the same problem and upped to 1mg adex and got letro on the way...hope you get it taken care of

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Letro should have done the trick. Try another brand and see how that works. In the future try aromasin instead of arimidex. Arimidex is stronger but harder to figure the exact dose you need, especially in capsules. Aromasin is a little more forgiving, harder to crash your e2, and no chance of estro rebound.

Thanks guys. Sucks that im prone to gyno but at lease I know now for next time

IML Gear Cream!
You already have gyno haha pretty sure your beyond prone. Always have ai on hand. Noticed you said you ordered it when you noticed problems. You should have hit it then with the nolva. You can try and shrink it but you won't be able to get rid of it without surgery.

Quit fooling around with research chems and get a proven source for letro. Run it until it reduces or you'll be searching for a surgeon. There are a few sources here that sell pharma letro.

Sounds like he was using bunk products, IMHO

Was thinking the same thing when I got to the bottom of each bottle but didn't call anyone out cause I didn't want all hell to break lose like you see on here some times ha.
Sounds like he was using bunk products, IMHO

Back