• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Tren breath

Lovinglife

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Did a shot of tren a and lost my breath sweaty weird feeling is this the norm?

were you coughing and felt like you were being suffocated?

tren cough is what it is called

Did a shot of tren a and lost my breath sweaty weird feeling is this the norm?

Sounds normal for me. I hurry and stash all my stuff after I inject. That way if I die they don't find needles and tren laying around my corps.

Sounds normal for me. I hurry and stash all my stuff after I inject. That way if I die they don't find needles and tren laying around my corps.

Does that means its good couldnt finish my shot thought maybe I hit a vein?

OP, have you ever used Tren before?
Are you using Ace or Enanthate?

You can get Tren cough from any form of Tren but if it's your first run it's preferable to be using Ace just in case you can't handle the other sides associated with Tren.

Be sure to asperate to see if you are in a vein before pushing the plunger in. I also let a little oil run down the tip of the pin and sometimes I can tell if I'm in or have nicked a vein by the burning sensation I get as I push the pin into the injection site. If it burns I pull the pin out and try another spot. This is a little harder to do with a glute injection so I use quads and delts for daily tren pins and glutes for test and anything else I'm running at the time. I also have found through experience that pinning strait tren increases the chance of getting the cough. So I always do at least .5cc of test with every tren injection in the same pin.

Back