• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

advice on cycle , begginner

benn239

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hey everyone new to the site, and quite a beginner when it comes to annobolics
im looking at starting my first cycle this week , ive sourced two vials of test and a vial of tren, im 20, 85kgs, and around 188cms tall
looking for some advice cheers

Take whatever advice I give you with a grain of salt because despite the fact that I'm on my fourth cycle I'm still considered a "noob" here due to the fact that my account was only started this year.
You using gear so young is just going to fuck you up. Your body is primed for gains on its own. How long have you seriously been training? Get your diet and routine down before you start with gear. Also, give your body time to get to its natural potential. For what it's worth I didnt start using till I was 29, when some peoples T levels start naturally dropping to a small degree. Also, use this time to research your compounds, understand what you are putting in your body, the side effects you will experience, and the ancillaries you will have to run during or after cycle.
Just because you have that shit doesn't mean you need to pin it. You will be doing far more harm than good and considering the quantity you have, which isnt even enough for a cycle, and the fact that you don't know anything about what you are doing, whatever meager gains you get from it will drop off as soon as you are done. Seriously. Do yourself a favor and read, read, and when you think you know it all, read some more.

yes i am aware im new, ive been training on and off for four years, recently been training 5 days a week consisting of just resistance training, for about 6 months, i used to be huge, i weighted about 114kgs at 5ft2 now im 85kgs at 6ft2 , im studying to be a personal trainer, so form is not an issue i feel as i got that down pack, ive gone from pressing, 20kg dumbbells to now pressing 44kg dumbbells in 3 months.

also i have been clean eating for 4 months aswell so none of this dirty bulking

Thanks Machinist

Benn, if you are making those kinds of gains naturally, what's the rush? Sounds like you are doing good so far natural.

Thats great brother.you have mad some nice gains.
but like he said your natural test level will get you far.
so if your dead set on doing aas just make sure you wait till your very informed about what your going to do.proper pinning is a must.
good luck brother.
were not hating on you just want you to be safe in your decision.

Hope you have some thick skin..............you are bound to get plenty of negative replies....fact one:you are way too young to juice...........two:from what you've posted, you don't know much(if any,about how anabolics work).......three:no mention of AI's or pct.......lastly:eek:n paper tren looks great, but never used on first cycle.........do yourself a major favor and do some research before pinning anything stronger than koolaid......repost in about 2 weeks after 100hours of book time and ask the right questions and almost anyone will steer u right.....

Sounds like you're making awesome gains naturally so keep it up. Don't fuck up your natural hormone production for a quick 10-15lbs.

Give it another 3 years or more before you consider AAS. There are just too many long term risks for the short term benefits at your age.

Warrior

Sounds like you're making awesome gains naturally so keep it up. Don't fuck up your natural hormone production for a quick 10-15lbs.

Give it another 3 years or more before you consider AAS. There are just too many long term risks for the short term benefits at your age.

Warrior

hats off bro......That's it, the honest truth......hate to be an ass, but hate to see a young guy cash in on easy gains that you will end up costing you so much later...

i did forget to mention pcts i have got some genox that i can run with it i am also ok with negative feedback, but some positive advice would be handy too haha

but i do appreciate all the advice, just because i have bought it doesnt mean i have to pin it i can always offload it , might do myself some research , any of you guys able to point me in the right direction to get started?

Before doing AAS, make sure you have Body fat in check, get labs done to insure nothing is wrong. For beginner cycles ive always recomended doing the basics to see how your body responds,

Test E 14 or even 16 weeks, then pct 2 weeks after
you can even add dbol for kick start or Test P.

Then come off get more blood work and see once again how your body responds; thereafter you can begin to add Deca, Eq, etc to maximize your gains. But make sure your eating clean (not to clean) and eat a shit loads. this is if your trying to gain

thanks @amindfame4u i did forget to mention that i was running some dbols, been taking 60mg a day for the last two weeks, and was looking at starting pinning this thursday with test-e , the procedure is more what im questioning, like im aware of the needle needed and all that, but like how often, what mgs, and so on, and i have got a pct to run as well

great advice, ill take it.

Take whatever advice I give you with a grain of salt because despite the fact that I'm on my fourth cycle I'm still considered a "noob" here due to the fact that my account was only started this year.
You using gear so young is just going to fuck you up. Your body is primed for gains on its own. How long have you seriously been training? Get your diet and routine down before you start with gear. Also, give your body time to get to its natural potential. For what it's worth I didnt start using till I was 29, when some peoples T levels start naturally dropping to a small degree. Also, use this time to research your compounds, understand what you are putting in your body, the side effects you will experience, and the ancillaries you will have to run during or after cycle.
Just because you have that shit doesn't mean you need to pin it. You will be doing far more harm than good and considering the quantity you have, which isnt even enough for a cycle, and the fact that you don't know anything about what you are doing, whatever meager gains you get from it will drop off as soon as you are done. Seriously. Do yourself a favor and read, read, and when you think you know it all, read some more.

Great advice. Thanks.

Amen to that.

hey everyone new to the site, and quite a beginner when it comes to annobolics
im looking at starting my first cycle this week , ive sourced two vials of test and a vial of tren, im 20, 85kgs, and around 188cms tall
looking for some advice cheers

holy fuck ..

Back