• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Anabolic5150 is having an unjustified meltdown

5150 is having an unjustified meltdown

• Yes

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Fuck you Geoff, go away

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters
mmm,don't know which answer choose...meltdowns have always a reason...even if it is madness :D
u need to add "maybe" LOL

THISGONBGUD.gif

I had to vote fuckoff geoff because I love him and don't want him to feel left out. Love you bro!

The dudes a character thats for sure. I've never seen someone throw a tantrum over free gear. When he was OP it was like a comedy one day he didn't want to rep then the next he did, maybe it was a sales ploy to keep the OP threads bumped. Then he quits thinking OP can't be run without him they continue doing great and he wants his hand back in the cookie jar. Poor guy must be on some serious emotional roller coaster :rolleyes:

I had to vote fuckoff geoff because I love him and don't want him to feel left out. Love you bro!

Custom, you're one of the coolest bros on this board. I think you were one of the first guys ever to shoot me rep points. Nothing but respect for you brother.

The dudes a character thats for sure. I've never seen someone throw a tantrum over free gear. When he was OP it was like a comedy one day he didn't want to rep then the next he did, maybe it was a sales ploy to keep the OP threads bumped. Then he quits thinking OP can't be run without him they continue doing great and he wants his hand back in the cookie jar. Poor guy must be on some serious emotional roller coaster :rolleyes:
I guess you voted yes then?

joff is mah nigga :winkfinger:

5150 is a legend.

Jets is a douche bag.

:coffee:

Did it take you long to come up with that? Who are you again?

About 3 seconds, and someone who is here day in and day out. I'm not a rep nor a shill for anyone - just call them as I see them on the board.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

All the shit I've seen around here lately I can't tell if the tren is getting stronger or the AI's are all bunk....

About 3 seconds, and someone who is here day in and day out. I'm not a rep nor a shill for anyone - just call them as I see them on the board.

I'm an asshole, no doubt, but only when it's called for man. Stick around longer you will see how things go.

I'm an asshole, no doubt, but only when it's called for man. Stick around longer you will see how things go.

LOL I've been here a while, and I've seen how things go. Also have seen you in all your 'glory', and would take AB and his actions 100/100 times over yours - from what I have seen in public on the boards. What goes on behind closed doors, I don't know, nor do I care, about.

LOL I've been here a while, and I've seen how things go. Also have seen you in all your 'glory', and would take AB and his actions 100/100 times over yours - from what I have seen in public on the boards. What goes on behind closed doors, I don't know, nor do I care, about.

Haha, ok buddy. Have fun around here...

Back