• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Body Fortress

Scubes

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anybody use Body Fortress whey protein or is it just garbage ???

Yes I love optimum myself but this walmart brand is half the price lol prolly not as good quality

I have tried it. It's not bad. All the protein is mixed with creatine though. So if you like to keep your supps separated it could be a problem.

**What you are about to read is purely third hand broscience**

My buddy was telling me that he saw Dr Oz do a study on a bunch of different brands of protein and pound for pound, the study showed that Body Fortress Isolate was comparable to the more expensive high end protein.

Again, I can't back any of that up, but the guy that told me takes Harvard classes and seems to know everything else.

IML Gear Cream!
All whey protein is the exact. same. shit. The difference is marketing, flavor and broscienceness. I have been using cheap ass walmart whey since I started lifting, I have tried gold standard, ON, DN, all of em. And guess what? No difference, I'm still swole as fack xD It's all the same bro, if someone is trying to tell you otherwise it is because 1) they are repping or marketing something else or 2) broscience extreme.

**What you are about to read is purely third hand broscience**

My buddy was telling me that he saw Dr Oz do a study on a bunch of different brands of protein and pound for pound, the study showed that Body Fortress Isolate was comparable to the more expensive high end protein.

Again, I can't back any of that up, but the guy that told me takes Harvard classes and seems to know everything else.
Did not realize Harvard, New Mexico had a middle school Health Science class.
Negged for quoting Dr. Oz- Reality Show Quack!

All whey protein is the exact. same. shit. The difference is marketing, flavor and broscienceness. I have been using cheap ass walmart whey since I started lifting, I have tried gold standard, ON, DN, all of em. And guess what? No difference, I'm still swole as fack xD It's all the same bro, if someone is trying to tell you otherwise it is because 1) they are repping or marketing something else or 2) broscience extreme.
Quick check of a bioavailability chart would argue against this statement. Wal Mart also has a liquid collagen protein shot deal, and it is definitely crap!
not all whey is created equal, but know nothing about this brand.

Did not realize Harvard, New Mexico had a middle school Health Science class.
Negged for quoting Dr. Oz- Reality Show Quack!

You must have missed my disclaimer. I absolved myself of any responsibility for what I posted in the event that it was bullshit, while still leaving the door open to take credit if it proved to be true.

^^ i agree I also know a lot of people who swear by it... syntha 6 for me all the way

Most companies generally source their raw whey from 1 of the 3 major whey producers out there. That being said all the proteins are typically the same just different blends of concentrate/isolate/casein %'s along with the companies "proprietary flavor profile" which is usually just either sucralose or sugar + a flavor extract.
That being said some companies practice misleading labeling and know that their product doesn't hit certain label requirements... Others hide behind the FDA 20% error allotment and others just blatantly mislead too...

ON is good as they are a subsidiary of Glanabia (one of the largest whey producers along with Hillmar); which explains their super economical pricing to quality & quantity.

Back