• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CEM and Mod GRF 1-29

StanleyG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ive been getting quite a few PM's regarding this. Many people are under the impression CEM does not have a Mod GRF 1-29. The fact is, they do.
CEM has:

CJC-1295 - a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone with Drug Affinity Complex (GHRH w/DAC). It has a long half/active life and can be administered to research subjects as infrequently as 1x/week.

CJC-1293 - Also a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone with Drug Affinity Complex (GHRH w/ DAC). It has a long half/active life, but not as long as CJC-1295. It can be administered to research subjects as infrequently as 2x/week.

Sermorelin - A GHRH without Drug Affinity Complex (GHRH w/o DAC). It has a short half/active life and should be administered to research subjects multiple times daily. Sermorelin is a true Mod GRF 1-29.

The confusion here spawned from RC companies inaccurately referring to cjc-1293 as a MOD GRF 1-29. There is a true CJC-1293, it has the Drug Affinity Complex attached to the amino acid chain. CEM accurately and correctly identifies its GHRH peptides. They have a true CJC-1295, A true CJC-1293 and a true MOD GRF 1-29 (Sermorelin)

I hope this clears up the confusion for some people.

THANK YOU!! I get sick of trying to explain this to people.
I am using the Sermorelin and ghrp2 right now myself.

I like the combo better than cjc and ghrp

Back