• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

sub zero Weather

kandyflipinx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Question about shiping. I live in New England {usa} the part right next to Canada lol. now iv never made and order in the winter and always worried about the products freezing . Should there be any concern if it does freeze?

Errrr i dont think i've ever had a vile actually come completley frozen i mean it'd have to be sitting out in the cold a hella long time for that to happen, I mean it may crash but thats easy enough to fix.

Shouldn't be an issue. If the gear crashes, you can always heat the vial really gently in a pan of water.

As long as its not a higher than normal concentration (as far as MG/ML) it should be fine...and FYI, it wouldn't freeze... not all, but mostly everything is made with oil... Lol..

Last edited:
Just one of those questions that came to my head. Between the oil and alochalle really didnt i would have any kind of problem. its been a cold year up here. lol
If it should end up freezing it shouldnt degrade horrible?

It's always Sub-Zero weather

vepe5yty.jpg

Warrior

No, it's not going to freeze... Worst case is that it will come out of solution, if it does all you need to do is warm up the vile with some hot water... It's very easy...when the times comes if your stuff is crystallized PM me and I'll walk you through how to bring it back..

Back