• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

looking for advice please

1371Former

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I'm looking for some advice on my next cycle. I am looking to bulk. My current stats are 6'2 225 lbs around 15% bf. My goal is a 10 week cycle get to about 245. I was thinking about taking tren and test as my next cycle I wanna run it about 400mg tren and 300mg test and possibly increase the amounts every so often maybe every three weeks or so. And input would be great by no means am I claiming to be an expert with this stuff but I know throughout this community there are plenty of people that know a lot more then I do and I am trying to use their knowledge on this subject. Thanks in advance everyone.

first time i ran tren i ran it at 350mg every week and had great results. i'm not sure how many people gain 20lbs on a tren cycle. you may be better off using NPP or Deca for 12-14 weeks instead if your true goal is just to add size. just my opinions here because in my experience tren is used more when trying to cut bf% while not losing any weight. you may gain some weight obviously depending on your diet although one side effect of tren is a decreased appetite for some people.

I'm using tren to try and keep my bf% low which isn't uncommon. I want to gain lean size not just size. I know 20lbs on tren is a stretch but I'd also be willing to add in something else to the mix if it helped me put on the size that I wanted. Maybe add in like an oral or something

No sir. I've run tren before for about 3 cycles

Test/Deca/D-bol-always worked for me, as Dan Duchaine said if you can't grow on deca and D-bol you aint liftin...Ive had succes with just Test Cyp-750/week-Tren-E-400mgs every 5 days-Kind of a lean Bulker

I'd recommend tapering up your tren to wherever your previous max mg per week was then go up 50-100mg per week until you find your own personal "sweet spot".
week1 250mg
week2 350mg
week3 400mg
week4 450mg
....so on so forth
I always pyramid my doses In such fashion. Just what works best. But I usually do 12 week min. Cycle when pyramiding

Delcapone. What dosages should I do if I chose to use those? I've never personally done dbol before and I've only run deca once before

How were your gains on your other tren cycles? I also use tren to keep my bf real low while i sorta recomp but this time around i can't help but put some weight on. I mean im eating real light and strict but ive put on like 13 lbs and lost a damn good ammount of bf and im not even half way through the cycle. Honestly its looking like im going to have to actually use some clen/t3 to keep my weight down haha. I wouldn't say 20 lbs is a strech on a tren cycle if you got low bf. To throw this in perspective for ya my doseages atm are 250mg test weekly 400mg tren weekly both enan ester and i started my cycle at 238 and as of right now im 253 just weighted myself as im typing this so yeah thats 15 lbs and not even halfway through the cycle. My bf is absolutely down my muscle size/fullness/hardness/definition is way up and my strength is like out of this world, honestly i couldn't even tell you my maxes right now because their changing daily. Nebakanzer brought up a good point about pyramiding your doseages so to speak thats what i usually do i like loooooong mild dosed cycles but im constantly starting low and ramping up the doseage and switching compounds as i go. But that's just what i found works best for me. I'd say go with nebs idea keep your test at one dose ramp your tren and have an amazing cycle bro.

Back