• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

new type of steroids?

rebapurdy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was talking with someone and they said a new type of steroid is coming out on the market that will not needinjections anymore. Rather it will be taken under the tongue. Is there any truth behide this or is he blowing smoke out his ass?

I cant see how thats possible, :hmm:.....I havent heard anything

i know a few meds that hit you way faster that way actually it goes right into your blood stream cause under your tounge when it disolves you have blood vesels under there like i said for a few meds i know are taken that way but i dont see it replacing the injection type ever

Osta comes in a liquid form sure a few others .. maybe he's talking about that kinda stuff.. can't replace the aas though at least not yet

i thought they already have things like this. Its same principle as an oral right...I mean you just hold a pill in your gums or under your tounge long enough, most gets absorbed I think.

Hell you can even booty bump orals I bet LOL

I'm guessing he us talking about SARMs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anything oral is going to have chance of increasing liver enzymes, no? Thats why injectables rock.

If that's the case why not just stick dbol drol or any other oral aas up your ass? I would never do it but it cuts a pass through the liver.

I think he was talking out of his ass. Oral steroids already exist, as do other things you can dose orally.

^^this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He talking about sublingual. Absorbed through the mucosa membrane in the mouth.

There is an oral sublingual that has existed for quite a while. Fina maybe? I forgot what it was exactly called but they gave a high dose of it to Tyson before the famous ear biting fight.

Sublingual versions of Halo exist, but I'm not sure of their purity or if they're even real.

"The Clear" made by Patrick Arnold was proven to be 100% absorbable through the receptors in the skin. There has been plenty of science on it, but since the Balco scandal it's died down.

Get Shredded!
I've gotten test sublingual tabs ghrp eq acetate and tren ones before from one of my old sources

juice

And they worked decently. Especially for some of my friends who don't like needles

juice

Back