• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anabolic/androgenic rating

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just ran across this and noticed now low dianabols anabolic rating is? I thought it was fairly a strong muscle builder is this mostly due to the fact it's usually stacked with test or other aas? Anadrol: Anabolic/Androgenic: 320/45
Anavar: Anabolic/Androgenic: 322-630/24 (Anabolic rating highly misleading in nature)
Deca-Durabolin: Anabolic/Androgenic: 125/37 (Strong androgen binding despite low rating)
Dianabol: Anabolic/Androgenic: 90-210/40-60
Equipoise: Anabolic/Androgenic: 100/50
Halotestin: Anabolic/Androgenic: 1,900/850 (Androgenic activity zero despite high rating)
Masteron: Anabolic/Androgenic: 62/25
Primobolan: Anabolic/Androgenic: 88/44-57
Testosterone: Anabolic/Androgenic: 100/100 (All forms 100/100)
Trenbolone: Anabolic/Androgenic: 500/500
Winstrol: Anabolic/Androgenic: 320/30
Steroid.com Recommends:

Just ran across this and noticed now low dianabols anabolic rating is? I thought it was fairly a strong muscle builder is this mostly due to the fact it's usually stacked with test or other aas? Anadrol: Anabolic/Androgenic: 320/45
Anavar: Anabolic/Androgenic: 322-630/24 (Anabolic rating highly misleading in nature)
Deca-Durabolin: Anabolic/Androgenic: 125/37 (Strong androgen binding despite low rating)
Dianabol: Anabolic/Androgenic: 90-210/40-60
Equipoise: Anabolic/Androgenic: 100/50
Halotestin: Anabolic/Androgenic: 1,900/850 (Androgenic activity zero despite high rating)
Masteron: Anabolic/Androgenic: 62/25
Primobolan: Anabolic/Androgenic: 88/44-57
Testosterone: Anabolic/Androgenic: 100/100 (All forms 100/100)
Trenbolone: Anabolic/Androgenic: 500/500
Winstrol: Anabolic/Androgenic: 320/30
Steroid.com Recommends:

And anyone try halotestin wholly shit is it really that fucking strong or is it just on paper?

Very cool thread man. Maybe this should be a sticky.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also, dear lord on halo. Did not realize it was that powerful by the numbers. I should do more research on that compound.

Also, dear lord on halo. Did not realize it was that powerful by the numbers. I should do more research on that compound.

Thanks brother and fuck I know it how come we never hear about this compound

i did halo it was good i had it for 3 years 100 pills i took only on workout days 10mg 1 hr before workout on cycle and i felt like i wanted to lift the gym on cycle id take it for 4 weeks but onlt eod on workout days it was so strong man it's insane i love it truly love it nothing has come close to the feeling i get from them !!!

i did halo it was good i had it for 3 years 100 pills i took only on workout days 10mg 1 hr before workout on cycle and i felt like i wanted to lift the gym on cycle id take it for 4 weeks but onlt eod on workout days it was so strong man it's insane i love it truly love it nothing has come close to the feeling i get from them !!!

So Kirk b if this is my first time trying it what do you reccommend also bro when tk take it during cycle first 4-6 weeks? Last 4-6 weeks and is it a good kick start at the beginning of a cycle? And this wast the OTC prohormones halo right, halo testin?

Last edited:
Halo is pretty hepatoxic isn't it? I've also read it's phenomenal for strength but not for mass?

IML Gear Cream!
Halo is one of my fav drugs pre contest. The last 4 weeks when my cals are deathly low and i need to keep grinding hard that shit helps a ton ! also if you are already sub 9% bf when you start it you will see hardness and density to your muscles like tren if not even better in my opinion and experience. 10mg in morning and 10mg pre workout.

Halo is one of my fav drugs pre contest. The last 4 weeks when my cals are deathly low and i need to keep grinding hard that shit helps a ton ! also if you are already sub 9% bf when you start it you will see hardness and density to your muscles like tren if not even better in my opinion and experience. 10mg in morning and 10mg pre workout.
. Dutchmaster love the screen name hahha isn't that an old cigar, bye thanks brother for the advice much appreciated

lol hell idk. I just am dutch so i decided to make that name. I dont know what else it means :0

To OP, wo, wo , wo, hold the brakes I think we are all misinterpreting what an androgenic rating really means. You have to take into account the anabolism in relation to how many mgs of the drug you are actually taking. For example, imagine the difference between 50 mg of test e and 50 mg of dbol. Yet Test would receive a higher anabolic rating on most scales. In this sense Dbol is actually one of the most potent anabolic compounds out there ever, as not much else can reproduce what it does at such a low Milligram ratio. I once found a very interesting post about this very same thing I'll try to find it.

P.S. Regardless what you are looking at, Tren will always be king. Everytime ;)

Methandrostenolone reacts strongly with the androgen receptor but still exerts its effects through the androgen receptor in vivo. It also has the effect of decreasing the steroid's affinity for [URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_hormone_binding_globulin"]sex hormone binding globulin, a protein that de-activates steroid molecules and prevents them from further reactions with the body. As a result, methandrostenolone is significantly more active than an equivalent quantity of testosterone[/URL] or comparable compounds such as nandrolone or stanzanol.

Dbol may receive a low "anabolic" rating but in terms of what it does for your body with how many milligrams you are taking. Not alot else enters even the same ballpark. I would consider Dbol to be the 2nd or 3rd in terms of acute anabolism in the body. The first being Trenbolone.

Reading the profiles on steroid.com (we all start somewhere) the ratios are always given and you'll see a lot of reference made to these ratios being kind of misleading. This is one of those things where I think talking to people or reading people's accounts can frequently give a better idea for real world results vs the numbers on a page. Hell, just look at anavar's numbers. 3xas anabolic as testosterone? You see my point?

Reading the profiles on steroid.com (we all start somewhere) the ratios are always given and you'll see a lot of reference made to these ratios being kind of misleading. This is one of those things where I think talking to people or reading people's accounts can frequently give a better idea for real world results vs the numbers on a page. Hell, just look at anavar's numbers. 3xas anabolic as testosterone? You see my point?
Deffinately agree with damgar good solid advice brotha

RepsForJEsus i like where you are coming from brother ^^ that is really interesting i have never looked at it that way.We all can look up the A:A Ratio on a drug and be shocked but what does that really mean ? because as you said the 50mg of test on paper has a higher anabolic effect but 50mg dbol would provide 2 if not 3X the gains. I guess what we really need to be looking at is the Drugs anabolism. What do you think about anadrol ? i mean its binding abilits are very very weak yet provide gains on gains on gains :0 why is this do you think ? im really interested in this as i dont think i have ever looked at it all this way.Time to do some research :)

Anadrol has always been solid for the 3-5 guys I have lifted with that ran a cycle of it. The problem is I have seen a lot of guys inflate then deflate on anadrol much like dbol in terms of up and downs. However, I think much of this was contributed to a poor diet and horrible pcts as most of those guys were complete idiots lol. Like damgar said piecing together the averages of 100s of accounts with a certain compound will always give you a better picture than numbers on a sheet of paper.

Back