• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Whats the MOST you have gained on cycle?

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright everyone I am going to ask this. I hope we get some great replies so we have some useful information we won't forget. Now, you always hear about the typical first cycle of the average steroid user. What does it normally consist of. We have all read it plenty of times its usually 500mg of testosterone a week for 12 weeks. People typically gain 20lbs if they train and eat half way decent. The main thing is they have to eat enough. The huge increase in testosterone is sure to pack on muscle mass, and water weight. Thats just how it is and thats why its a great first cycle so you get the feel for injecting and the feel for what AI's you need. Its just a good first cycle to start. My question is this. What cycle did you gain the most on. Was it your first cycle? Did you do something differently along down the line to get even better more solid gains?

Mine was
1200mg a week of testosterone enanthate
500mg a week of trenbolone enanthate
600mg a week of masteron enanthate
6 iu's a daily of Blue top HGH

This just happens to be a staple cycle of mine. Sometimes this is a cycle I run all year round. Once I noticed how much weight I gained, the muscle definition that I built, and how strong I felt this is my staple cycle. My first cycle was 500mg a week of testosterone. I gained in the beginning range of 20+ lbs. I gained maybe 10-15lbs here and there and change my body comp. When I ran the cycle about I gained another 20lbs of solid muscle with more definition than I ever had. So tell me about whats the most you have gained on cycle. Was it your first cycle or did you do something better on down the line to gain even more?

Good question GG I have gained around 20lb before. My first run was 30mg dbol for 4 weeks and 600 test cyp. Never ran very big doses before but this off season I'm gonna crank the heat up and see what happens.

You guys probably will find this hard to believe , but I ran test c 600mg wk and dbol 40mg a day ran it for 16 + wks (dbol stopped at 10wks).....This was first cycle so I ate eggs and toast some hash browns for breakfast and home made chicken salad for lunch and dinner was rice and chicken or beef ....Im a good eater btw ..lol ...well started at 165 lbs and ended up at 203lb hahahahaha hows that for a gain :winkfinger:...I am currently 214lbs ....:p

Alright everyone I am going to ask this. I hope we get some great replies so we have some useful information we won't forget. Now, you always hear about the typical first cycle of the average steroid user. What does it normally consist of. We have all read it plenty of times its usually 500mg of testosterone a week for 12 weeks. People typically gain 20lbs if they train and eat half way decent. The main thing is they have to eat enough. The huge increase in testosterone is sure to pack on muscle mass, and water weight. Thats just how it is and thats why its a great first cycle so you get the feel for injecting and the feel for what AI's you need. Its just a good first cycle to start. My question is this. What cycle did you gain the most on. Was it your first cycle? Did you do something differently along down the line to get even better more solid gains?

Mine was
1200mg a week of testosterone enanthate
500mg a week of trenbolone enanthate
600mg a week of masteron enanthate
6 iu's a daily of Blue top HGH

This just happens to be a staple cycle of mine. Sometimes this is a cycle I run all year round. Once I noticed how much weight I gained, the muscle definition that I built, and how strong I felt this is my staple cycle. My first cycle was 500mg a week of testosterone. I gained in the beginning range of 20+ lbs. I gained maybe 10-15lbs here and there and change my body comp. When I ran the cycle about I gained another 20lbs of solid muscle with more definition than I ever had. So tell me about whats the most you have gained on cycle. Was it your first cycle or did you do something better on down the line to gain even more?

Simple , but pretty BRILLIANT Write up Bro !! Nice !

Looking forward to see a brain storm on this , it might be a great and very useful discussion for everyone (noobs and vets alike ...)

...two main debate streams should be really interesting ... [first cycle gains and best cycle gains in each member's "career"]

On my first cycle, I gained a total of 30 lbs...~23lbs muscle and the rest fat. I kept about 20lbs of the muscle. I'd say it was a pretty successful cycle. It was just 500mg test e/wk for 13 weeks.

I average 10 to 15 on a typical cycle.

The first cycle is always the best.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

First cycle: real sustanon 500mgs/ week for 10 weeks
gained 20 lbs took m over the200lbs mark and my bench over the 350bs pounds mark.
That was along time ago.....

IML Gear Cream!
First cycle and 3rd
... 22 and 20 pounds respectfully.. 500 test E and test c

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

can not wait to answer this here in 8 weeks but idk how much is fat so far. I am an idiot to because i have access to free DEXA scans. Ill probably run over and scan next week then again at end of cycle.

Back