• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

just put in a order on 1mexgear

Emerica

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I decided to go with mexgear because the prices are cheap and if i get burned i dont want to get burned too much. I put in a order and now I am waiting for a email about step by step payment instructions. Once I get that email I will get it taken care of asap. Ill keep you guys updated and I will post pics when it comes in the mail.;) Thats if it comes, but i strongly believe it will from what I've seen. This is my first time ordering offline too so thats why im sort of tweaking.

Last edited:
So I decided to go with mexgear because the prices are cheap and if i get burned i dont want to get burned too much. I put in a order and now I am waiting for a email about step by step payment instructions. Once I get that email I will get it taken care of asap. Ill keep you guys updated and I will post pics when it comes in the mail.;) Thanks if it comes, but i strongly believe it will from what I've seen. This is my first time ordering offline too so thats why im sort of tweaking.

Don't put too much info on the boards. We know how things work man, just sayin.

Hey bro he's legitimate don't worry I've used his gear. Little slow at times but it shows up.

Back