• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hgh and igf-1 lr3 question*

juiceyyy91

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey what's up bros

I am currently taking
500mg test enanthate per wk
1050mg tren ace per wk
5iu hgh per day (5on2off)
50mcg t3 per day
25mg Exemestane per day (switched from letro 2.5mg per day to this today cuz it was hurting sex drive and I just started seeing a girl)
0.5mg caber 2x week Mon&thurs
75mg Raloxifene per day(gyno)
20iu pre workout insulin (novolin-r)
100mcg igf-1 lr3 post

I am usin the hgh 2.5iu in am when wake up and 2.5iu late afternoon. I switched my training routine to:

Mon chest delta triceps
Wed back biceps
Friday legs calves
Sat arms

I was gonna switch my hgh to 10iu post workout m,w,f only. Along with 100mcg igf-1 lr3 post workout only.

So pre workout
20iu novolin-r insulin

Post workout
10iu hgh (m,w,f only)
100mcg igf-1 lr3 m,w,f,sat post only.

What's your guys opinions, feedback, or comments on this idea?

&thanks in advance

juice

I am running something very similiar however I am too nervous to take the insulin preworkout...I have heard of insane pumps but Id be too nervous to go hypo

I dropped the slin my stomach was starting to extend out and I was gaining too much fat. I also dropped the tren sides were getting bad as in I was over heating every time I had sex and losing hardons and the night sweats were getting severe

juice

When are you taking that slin preworkout? I like fast acting log slin better. Shorter active window so sleeping and eating higher fats isn't so much of an issue.

Yea I didn't have it available. Novolin r was otc.. I took it off tho started to get a extended belly

juice

damn....that was some advanced shit you got going there. How long of a cycle is that?

It was 10weeks but I did a diff cycle before that and no break between. Gained 40lbs in 2 months ;)

juice

This is what I'm on now.
1g test e
25mg Exemestane per day
125mg Raloxifene per day
.5mg caber per day
50mg Clomid per day (till HCG and hmg come in, trying to have a baby with my gf, my sperm count is prob low right now tho)
And I am on 5iu hgh per day (5on2off)

juice

Wow thats a hell of cycle ....

How long did you run the IGF?
You should have used it pre workout in the muscle you areworking... insane pumps and amazing feeling... that’s what I usually suggest..

Back