• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

n2guard

robyoyo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im not taking any current cycle support was thinking of throwing in n2guard anyone use it?

Damn that shit is expensive. No I wouldn't personally recommend it.
Here are some much cheaper things that will cover what is in that "n2guard" and more

First, a multi vitamin. Alot of people say these don't do shit, but look at the ingredient list of n2guard. It pretty much is a multi with a few extra bells and whistles.
Orange Triad is the bee's fucking knee's. Seriously

acetyl l-carnitine, this is shown to improve brain function and some say weight loss. BUY IN FREE POWDER FORM. So much cheaper in the long run. Also buy a jewelry scale, this can also be used to weight other things you may buy by the gram. Hint hint

NAC or N-Acetyl Cysteine, this does a shit ton of different things. Most use it for antioxidant, liver support and it's ability to lower cholesterol. But it does oh so much more. And powder form is cheaper. 600mg-1200mg is safe. 600mg off cycle 1200mg on cycle, if you are taking an oral up that shit to 1800mg

CoQ10 or the better version [FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]ubiquino. This will help your heart, liver and kidney. Those mostly it's vied as a heart thing. Blood pressure and the works. This one is pricey though.[/FONT]

Then of course hawthorn berry, that is also for blood pressure.

Honestly you could simply buy the products I listen for cheap than n2guard and they will last longer too. Then again, I am biased towards the whole ntbm product line. Please do look into the claims I have made. Some quick google searches will show you more.

Best of luck!

It gets better though! NAC and ALCAR are like 7-10 bucks for 100gs. So if you use 1g a day of each that's 100 day supply 20 bucks.
Orange triad can be 30-40 bucks for 45 day supply
a scale will cost you 25, this is an investment though, trust me. You can start making your own pre workouts, custom formula man!
CoQ10 is pricey 20 for 30day

so 20+40+25+20=90-105

oh, but KC that is more expensive than n2guard!!! Yeah true, but need to guard only last 30 days. But you are probably gonna cycle at least 90 days?
Well lets do the math!

20(100 day supply of NAC and ALCAR)+80(90 days of orange triad)+60(90 days of CoQ10)=160

Compared to

237 for 3 bottles of n2guard.

But alas, the choice is yours. Just giving my opinion

hope this all helps yeah

Advanced Cycle Support

I use Advanced Cycle Support every day of the year. Its got an ideal combo for the enhanced gym rat.

n2throwinthetrash is a poor purchase decision...IML advanced cycle support ftw!!

As others have stated ANYTHING involving Nathan Chase is to be avoided.

Advanced Cycle Support

I use Advanced Cycle Support every day of the year. Its got an ideal combo for the enhanced gym rat.
I like some ACS. Got all you need.

advanced-cycle-support-facts.jpg

I stick with Antaeus labs Talos or Aegis; I find no benefit from milk thistle and saw palmetto has been shown to do absolutely nothing. I love IML but ACS is not for me. Liv52 is the best low cost option or just take TUDCA if BP is not an issue.

Back