• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

TRT script with no insurance...

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As you know, I was recently placed on TRT. My insurance covers my shots at the office, but not at home. Try as they might, the doctors office couldn't get my insurance to budge. 1 10ml vial of 200mgs/ml Test C is $250 without insurance. I asked the dr for some help, if he knew of a better way to get it, but he didn't.

I did some research and came across this site...www.GoodRx.com. You can print a coupon (100% free of charge) and receive up to 80% off of your prescriptions. No. Bullshit. I just walked into a CVS this afternoon and bought a vial of Watson Cyp for $41.

Some of you may know about this, but I didn't. It's fuckin amazing. I'm not going to bore you with the details of "how is this possible?!" Just go on the site and check it out. It'll explain.

Hey bro im not sure where your from but im in southeastern us.. ive been getting test 200 for 2yrs and my old insurance wouldnt cover it. Walgreeans and cvs will rape you but the little mom-n-pop drug stores was where its at I never paid over 80.00 per vial and found one store that only charged 65.00..

Yeah, I never realized that pharmacies can very so much. Publix is fucking ridiculous. Anyway, coupon dude. $41. I'm Testosteroned up.

Good deal man...I started with a new company last summer and there insurance covers it it cost me 30bucks for watson..I tell you without insurance these days its hard for someone to afford medical care I dont see how people do it..

Last edited:
Just got health insurance yesterday, no drug coverage although the same plan did before January, but I digress... Costco is super cheap for drugs and you don't have to be a member to use the pharmacy. Compounding pharmacies are good for T cyp and hcg also.

Thanks for for posting up Maj

I did some research and came across this site...www.GoodRx.com. You can print a coupon (100% free of charge) and receive up to 80% off of your prescriptions. No. Bullshit. I just walked into a CVS this afternoon and bought a vial of Watson Cyp for $41.

Some of you may know about this, but I didn't. It's fuckin amazing. I'm not going to bore you with the details of "how is this possible?!" Just go on the site and check it out. It'll explain.

So I just went through this as well. My insurance no longer covered my T. Cheapest I found was $202. Then this coupon was mentioned on here and voila! $41 vial of Watson Cyp. I am a happy camper. Thanks Maj!!

Publix puts you in the southeast. Find a Costco. One can't be too far of you have a publix nearby. Call their pharmacy and ask for the price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back