• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The importance of Test E vs Test P

TTAthlete

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have been on here for a while reading and i have made several orders so let me just start out by saying thanks to all the members for being so helpful. Now I have ordered Test Prop and i do not want to state which source i got it from to keep this unbiased. The main point of this is i get drug tested every year for steroids so i planned to take Test P for a 12 week cycle and it will be out of my system well before the possibility of a test. However, I have heard rumors and even had prior experience with sources (none on here) selling different items than purchased. My worst fear is that i will order test prop and get test c or test e instead. This is a big deal because neither of them would completely be out of my system by the time i would get tested. Am i over worrying? Thoughts?

I have been on here for a while reading and i have made several orders so let me just start out by saying thanks to all the members for being so helpful. Now I have ordered Test Prop and i do not want to state which source i got it from to keep this unbiased. The main point of this is i get drug tested every year for steroids so i planned to take Test P for a 12 week cycle and it will be out of my system well before the possibility of a test. However, I have heard rumors and even had prior experience with sources (none on here) selling different items than purchased. My worst fear is that i will order test prop and get test c or test e instead. This is a big deal because neither of them would completely be out of my system by the time i would get tested. Am i over worrying? Thoughts?

Find a source that you than trust. Get bloods, that's the only way though, man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Test prop is the cheapest raw out their. The likelihood off someone selling you a more expensive test ester in its place is unlikely. Btw im a test prop whore.

If they are testing for metabolites, I believe it's about the same length of time for all test. You're best bet is get a legal prescription from a TRT clinic

Back