• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Winstrol for female..

getfit34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
K, my girl is currently on 10mg of var and thinking of incorporating some winstrol. What is a good dosage for a female? I was thinking of 5-10mg ed.. However, all I have is 50mg capsules and was thinking of splitting the powder into 5 or 10 equal amounts making the desired 5 or 10 mg needed.. Your thoughts please...

Yes, diet is on check and busting her ass at the gym 6x a week. Shes wanting to drop some water weight and get leaner... I know ppl say that winstrol is not a fat burner but I think thats bs.. Winstrol always drops bf on me only if my diet is on check...

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

Start upping the var in 5 mg increments. But i would say don't add winny. Although, if you do some research on it, winny used to be prescribed at dosages of 2 mg to both women and men. The original pharma grade pills were 2 mg. Hopefully, sheriv or featherfan can chime in on this.
But whatever you do, just be careful. The last thing anybody wants is for their girl to start looking like a tranny hooker
Edit to add: crushing a 50 mg pill and dividing it into 10+ parts? Fuck that, that sounds too much like work to me...

Last edited:
Back