• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LOL@ Planet Fitness

Haha. Planet fitness, the only gym where they give you free candy and serve you pizza on Fridays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i worked out there 2 different times ......its a gym for trannys and homos...lol ...nah jk its kinda ,I can I say a wanna b gym when it grows up....lol...lunk alarm sooooo gay

Its the smith machine of gyms.

n why do people just sit on equiptment and just stare?? never understood that place. dumbells up to 50 lbs and one adjustable bench? Really? C'mon man

Fuck didn't some chick get kicked out or asked to put on a shirt because she was to fit... fuck that. They should know bodybuilding started the whole workout/fitness craze and now it's frowned upon if your in shape. Fuck thst.

lol I would be kicked out of planet fitness instantly. i am loud and insistent when i workout, and drunk and slapping my girlfriends ass

Fuck didn't some chick get kicked out or asked to put on a shirt because she was to fit... fuck that. They should know bodybuilding started the whole workout/fitness craze and now it's frowned upon if your in shape. Fuck thst.

It's only frowned upon if you work for it.

People are fine with gastric bypass, lipo and implants.

Warrior

IML Gear Cream!
I posted that news report a couple of days ago on AB.

Ironically, I used to work out at a private owned gym back in 1987 and the dumbass who ran it used to tell potential member, "We don't want bodybuilders working out here." I had to remind him that those are usually the ones who'd pay their membership in full, rather monthly, and he's losing plenty of money that way. In addition to telling the visitors that they are sagrigating themselves from individuals who'd most likely motivate the fatties into training hard.

Back