• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Finally IronWalls LOG is up .. PRIMO !

LukeIronWall

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been waiting to post but just haven't had the time. I have pictures from the first day I pinned, I started it on 03/03/14, I'll post them after edit.
I'm thinking I'll upload a picture every 2-3 weeks or so.
I'm entering my 3rd week, I feel like everything is just starting to kick in, I've been sleeping better (not for long:D), my training at the gym is been more intense and I feel a lot harder the pumps have been amazing
i hurt my left shoulder doing some shoulder press and standing press with jerk. It doesn't seem too bad, iced it and everything is good, just gonna take it easy with lighter weight and high reps to prevent injuries, i've been taking away carbs slowly, and my carb cycle now looks like a starvation diet lol

My Diet and training has just changed today, I'll be doing high reps for all body parts for about 3-4 weeks

Cycle-
Test E 600mgs weeks 1-8 750mgs w 9-14
Primo 400mgs weeks 1-8 600mgs w 9-14
Tren Ace 300mgs weeks 6- 12 or 14

Aromasin 12.5 mgs EOD (for starts)

Caber 0.5 mgs E3.5D weeks 6- 12 or 14

HGC 250 i.u.’s E3D weeks 8-16

Anavar 50/75/100/100/100/100/100/100/100/100/75/50

P.C.T.
Clomid 50/50/50/50 ED
Nolvad 40/40/20/20 ED

Stats-
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 225 lbs
BF: 15% on the Bioelectric shit and 14% on the caliper so i think I'm right on the money

Measurements-
Neck:16"
Shoulders:53.5"
Chest:42.25"
Biceps:15"
Forearm:14"
Waist:36"
Thigh:26"
Calf: 17.25"
these are non flexed, no pump measurements, i have the measurements of everything flexed as well.

pinning schedule is M-W-F-Sun.
Monday and Friday 1mL of Test and 1 mL of Primo and .75mL of Tren
Wed and Sun 1mL of Primo with .75 mL of Tren (this is when i don't forget the primo, in which case i then do 3-4 mL in the ass on monday or friday lol)

Interested to see gains...keep it up

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Nice looking cycle.... have you ever done tren before?

aah ok nice ! yeah def do it right man, it's pretty awesome when you can tell the difference from what drugs are actually doing what for you.. if that makes sense lol

aah ok nice ! yeah def do it right man, it's pretty awesome when you can tell the difference from what drugs are actually doing what for you.. if that makes sense lol

Deff makes sence ... where did u get your Primo from.??...

Been slacking on this, sorry guys :(

havent yet edit the pics, im about to just crop my face out on the phone and probably just post it.

i have progress pics and WOW i have changed in these past weeks. Just weighed myself this morning and i was 232.6, dont want to take BF yet but it has definitely dropped.

6 pack is coming out strong and I've lost 1 inch on my waist and.. GUESS WHO FOUND IT ?! my biceps yeeeepp !!!

my shoulders are bubbling up on the sides.. sticking out strong :winkfinger:

havent seen any sides yet besides this awful heart burn every other day, having a real hard time putting down 1 and a half gallon of water a day and tricks ?

CANT WAIT TO START TREN NEXT WEEK

Last edited:
Back