• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

what sponsor doesnt require a signature

Emerica

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was going to order from naps and then found out they require a signature. Any sponsors here that dont require it and have a website so i see what gear they got? thanks guys

i understand, but im asking is there any sponsors here that dont require signature? i work long hours 6am to 6pm so i probably wont be home when the stuff arrives

im asking the source names man, so i can order. no need to make this hard and say im answering my own questions. yes i know there are some domestics here but most dont have websites? im new to this forum and never bought gear offline only at the gym and i got taxed

Look around bro your an idiot if your going to take someone's word read some threads do some research go visit the labs section nothing about that is hard if you just go by whatever u hear not only are u going to get taxed you'll probably get bunk gear that being said MLg is a good sponsor but even good sponsors have troubles make it easy on yourself and do some research

IML Gear Cream!
Wp is great quality and fast definitely a good choice if you've got the extra
Cash never a bad review on them other than price

Even when international sources said I wouldn't have to sign I've had to sign EVERY single time. Or I'd have to pick it up at my post office, and even there I would have to sign.

Back