• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why all the hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anabolic5150

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So, what's the deal with all the hate going on? Custom and XYZ going at it, guys ripping on new guys, just a bunch of bullshit going on that in all honesty is stupid and childish. You guys act like this in the real world? No, I don't think so, you are probably good people in real life but get behind a keyboard and get all full of yourself and feel that you are a bad ass. This is stupid in my opinion, if I was a new guy coming here and saw how you are acting, I would find a new board. Now, I am guilty of being a dickhead at times and sometimes without reason and for that I do apologize. But this shit is getting out of hand and I am one who is tired of it.

Now, you wanna neg me, blast me, say whatever you want to me or about me and that is fine. But grow the fuck up and stop the stupidity. There, I am done. Blast away.

So, what's the deal with all the hate going on? Custom and XYZ going at it, guys ripping on new guys, just a bunch of bullshit going on that in all honesty is stupid and childish. You guys act like this in the real world? No, I don't think so, you are probably good people in real life but get behind a keyboard and get all full of yourself and feel that you are a bad ass. This is stupid in my opinion, if I was a new guy coming here and saw how you are acting, I would find a new board. Now, I am guilty of being a dickhead at times and sometimes without reason and for that I do apologize. But this shit is getting out of hand and I am one who is tired of it.

Now, you wanna neg me, blast me, say whatever you want to me or about me and that is fine. But grow the fuck up and stop the stupidity. There, I am done. Blast away.

I feel exactly the same. If I were a mod, I would not be nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I couldnt agree more AB!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk

Thanks AB. I have avoided the PIT all day because of all this drama. The Pit can be fun and make me laugh hysterically (thanks Slappy) but all the bashing is lame.

This board is turning into IMF.

Thanks for those words AB and you know that I have a great deal of respect for you but if this bothers you, you should just take some time away from the pit for a few days. This also goes for anyone who is upset with todays action. The pit is for funny shit, bashing and venting. My threads are all of the above. This shouldnt stop any new members from joining or leaving, it may tell them that its an open board where you can voice your opinion about anything or anyone. No one wants to see this turn into IM in any way but as long as the garbage from IM continues to invade ASF, I will be here smashing them all the way back to IM.

Thanks for those words AB and you know that I have a great deal of respect for you but if this bothers you, you should just take some time away from the pit for a few days. This also goes for anyone who is upset with todays action. The pit is for funny shit, bashing and venting. My threads are all of the above. This shouldnt stop any new members from joining or leaving, it may tell them that its an open board where you can voice your opinion about anything or anyone. No one wants to see this turn into IM in any way but as long as the garbage from IM continues to invade ASF, I will be here smashing them all the way back to IM.

Why take a MOD from IM and make him a MOD here on ASF ...doesnt make sense . Especially when the newly made MOD doesnt even post here .

I'm going to vent: Derek lats posts that him and Warriorblazer can respond and take care of any sfy clients. I can do that TOO!

Not srs

Last edited:

Voicing your opinion I am all for. But 2 Mods, even one being a new Mod on the board calling each other out is childish and even though I like both of you gives me pause. If I was new here, what kind of example does that set for me as a new member?

Hate isn't fun, never has been and never will be. A guy made a comment about your son the other day and you took offense to it (as a good father should) but it was in the Pit so is that allowed, funny, freedom of speech? No, it was hurtful even though the attempt was at humor. You guys want to hate each other, go to Pm's to hate each other.

Can't we just get along?

I said it once and I'll say it again, you all are (mostly) welcoming folks. I heart you all :kiss:

y'all people need moar weed. i swear it's a godsend. (and no, i didn't fall off the wagon. i jumped.)

kbc084.jpg

Voicing your opinion I am all for. But 2 Mods, even one being a new Mod on the board calling each other out is childish and even though I like both of you gives me pause. If I was new here, what kind of example does that set for me as a new member?

Hate isn't fun, never has been and never will be. A guy made a comment about your son the other day and you took offense to it (as a good father should) but it was in the Pit so is that allowed, funny, freedom of speech? No, it was hurtful even though the attempt was at humor. You guys want to hate each other, go to Pm's to hate each other.

AB the dude came out publicly and said he was sorry. These are two different situations here. Lets keep in mind prior to today he was not a mod here he only became a mod when he went crying to heavyiron about me. When D posted about my son I just signed off for the night and left it alone but with this punk XYZ I wont let it go and many stand behind me saying my actions are justified. As I said before some off the pit post may offend people time to time and thats why they should stay away till the shit blows over. Where is XYZ tonight? I'll tell you, hes under his rock over at IM where he belongs so in the long run the bullshit that went on today had a happy ending, My mission is accomplished....hes gone!

Ok Bro, you feel good about all this then it's gotta be me tired of all the shit. I'm done, have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back