• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Injection sites ...

john4890

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have started my first cycle of just test and was wondering if I can stick with just glute shots only. Monday i do my right glute and Thursday my left glute. Is that ok...? Iv read mixing up spot injections are better.

So I have started my first cycle of just test and was wondering if I can stick with just glute shots only. Monday i do my right glute and Thursday my left glute. Is that ok...? Iv read mixing up spot injections are better.

Of course it is. I've used only my quads for the past month. Sometimes doing the right repeatedly. Beware of the hair follicles though. Mixing it up is regurgitated bro science IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im on my first cycle of Test E 500 split 250/250. I alternate my quads. Haven't gone to the glutes just because I don't like being twisted and I get uncomfortable. Quads are right in front of ya when your seated. Every shot so far has been absolutely painless but the first shot in each leg, the next 3 days I was sore as fuuuuuuuck! Im on week 3 and I don't get that sore anymore.

i'd do ventral glute/dorsal glute. that gives you 4 spots.

you'll eventually need more places if you want to do short esters down the line. it best to start practicing.

VG or pecs are probably my favorite spots.

here's a pic of the ventral glute location

feqwrt.jpg

VG is easier than twisting around to hit the dorsal glute spot

Slappy is right. Find your femur bone where it meets the hip socket. Right above that. Pecs are easy breezy I hear too.

What size needle? Im using 25g 1.5.

that will work. i use 25g or 23g 1". you've got more meat there than you realize. with that said i'd still only use 1.25" of that 1.5"

it's just above the butt dimple, but on the side. if you put your hands on your hips feet shoulder width apart and shift your weight from left to right, it's the muscle that flexes.

try doing a hip abductor exercise with your hand on your hip. you'll feel it flex

dxer0g.jpg

make sure the muscle is relaxed when you pin

I want to do VG but have been being a little b!@&$ about it. I'll do it one of these days...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The VG is right above your upper quad right, kinda connect almost??

The VG is right above your upper quad right, kinda connect almost??

it's the meat on top of your hip.

do the dance to "i'm a little tea pot"

you'll point at it when you get to, "this is my handle"

0:17

Last edited:
Is this it?? but more to the side of the body

Attachments

• inject2.jpg
    inject2.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:
Is this it?? but more to the side of the body

more to the side, yes. that picture is not showing the ventral glute location.

i'll try and get some pics the next time i pin VG

It's basically the TFL, slightly anterior. Not difficult to find. Don't over think this. Its between the greater trochanter and the superior iliac crest. Simple.

I posted this in another thread or two:

nce6pv.jpg

1zbx8ja.jpg

great info DM!

however, i think we might need to translate that into "average-joe" type of language.

i highly doubt that most people on here know what or where an iliac crest is.

Okay know I got it lol sorry im kinda slow

hey man, i had the same question before i hit that spot too.

no shame in trying to learn. this thread is for the community as much as it is for you.

great info DM!

however, i think we might need to translate that into "average-joe" type of language.

i highly doubt that most people on here know what or where an iliac crest is.

True dat brother... but I figured between the pic you posted and the ones I posted it should be a little easier to find ;)

Back