• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lets all welcome new Mod (dickhead) XYZ

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How Admin makes this boy toy a Moderator is beyond me but welcome anyway cum dumpster. Please try to find time in between the toe jam licking of your mommy's toes to put some time in here. We all know that you are retarded but there are alot of guys here that will take you under their wings. And yes we all already know you went crying to Heavyiron that I infracted you whaaaa whaaaaa. Guys take it easy on him cause it doesnt take much to make this dude cry.
Today, 11:41 AMXYZ
user-online.png

[h=2]Hey Dunce.........[/h]
LOL,

You know you can't give infractions within the pit, right?

Look at the reported posts in the mod section. LMAO.

What a dumbass you are.​

Welcome

XYZ has helped me out numerous times, is a good fella and one of the few e friends that i would call a real friend.

the guy started his way on asf not in a friendly way,with throwing shit and now threatening users because of his new mod status.
now I'm gonna cry to heavy,so he's gonna make me mod too.
absolute bullshit.

God dammit! Just when I was really starting to like this board...

How Admin makes this boy toy a Moderator is beyond me but welcome anyway cum dumpster. Please try to find time in between the toe jam licking of your mommy's toes to put some time in here. We all know that you are retarded but there are alot of guys here that will take you under their wings. And yes we all already know you went crying to Heavyiron that I infracted you whaaaa whaaaaa. Guys take it easy on him cause it doesnt take much to make this dude cry.
user-online.png

Hey Dunce.........

LOL,

What a dumbass you are.​

Why thank you Custom.

It seems you're butt hurt making several threads about me already. Sorry that I own your mind and am causing you so much strife.

XYZ is a god amongst us mere mortals and I want to bang Custom's wife's sisters/nieces/aunties.. :coffee:

Let me video tape it. XVideo.com pays good bucks for that kind of shit.
OH, MY BAD....CONGRATS XYZ.

attachment.php

Why thank you Custom.

It seems you're butt hurt making several threads about me already. Sorry that I own your mind and am causing you so much strife.

Who owns whos mind over at IMF your negging me for over a month lol. Now you're making threads about my wife. MAN UP BROTHER!

user-online.png

[h=2]Hey Dunce.........[/h]
LOL,

What a dumbass you are.​

I don't know XYZ personally, but I think it's awesome that guys with like 12 posts can become mods around here. :winkfinger:

I don't know XYZ personally, but I think it's awesome that guys with like 12 posts can become mods around here. :winkfinger:
Same here, I don't know either XYZ nor custom personally (OR anyone else for that matter).
UKtBh.gif
But in XYZ's defense, you can't truly determine moderation ability by their rep points. I learned on Steroidology that you can have rep points removed just as you can be given them. It happened to me over there. All you have to do is piss someone off enough.

Back