• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Looking at new cycle

Plt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to start a new cycle. I have heard many great things about tren ace, so I thought I would give it a try... So how does this look for a first cycle of tren ace?

Test prop 100mg EOD
tren ace 50mg EOD weeks 1-5
tren ace 75mg EOD weeks 6-10
anavar 50mg ED weeks 5-10
amerasin 12.5 ED
will keep caber on hand and use 0.5 twice a week if needed

PCT
weeks 11 and 12 Clomid 100mg with Amerasin 25mg
Weeks 13 and 14 Clomid 50mg with Amerasin 12.5mg

Any thoughts you guy may have?
thank you!

Maybe think about bumping the tren up a little. 175mg/week for week 1-5 seems very low, even for a first run. With the acetate ester, even if you are uncomfortable with the side effects, you can drop it all together and have then tren out of your system in a few days.

My first tren run was your exact doses but ED rather then EOD. 100mgs prop-50mgs tren ace. Sides where not all that bad, night sweats that did subside after a few wks, aggression increased during the first few wks but that was easily controllable.
700 a wk test-350tren I feel is a good place to start for a first time tren run. Though most will say tren higher then test is better. Try it one way then try it another Plt and see what best suits your body and tolerances.

Thank you for the feed back, I have been a little scare of tren, but just can't pass up all the good reviews for tren. I shall bump up the tren like you guys have advised, may be look at 50mg ed, and if the sides are a little more than I like, I'll just drop it, and try another cycle with different doses.

Im right there with you man. I always been intimidated by tren but am doing all most the same cycle you are this coming feb . Think im gonna do prop solo for a few weeks before then throw in tren then some masteron in another week after starting tren.Adding anavar the last few weeks also. Basically my own cut stack mix but can adjust the doses as i want

Pinning ED isn't bad if you use slim pins. I think GSRacer is bang on with the doses. If you get too many sides pull the plug. The first is always the best so you might as well get everything out of it you can!

Along with what everyone said about the tren/test doses, up the var dose. 50mg is way too low. 75-100mg.

Pinning ED isn't bad if you use slim pins. I think GSRacer is bang on with the doses. If you get too many sides pull the plug. The first is always the best so you might as well get everything out of it you can![/QUOTE

If using slin pin it would sub q instead of IM, correct?

Nc, it would depend on the angle of the injection. If going straight into the muscle even thought the needle is not that long, it would still make it into the muscle. However if you go in to the skin at an angle, most of the time the needle would not hit the muscle, and would leave the med going into the sub q tissue

IML Gear Cream!
In researching tren, I found a couple of links that lead me to the same thread/log in which a person was logging about a relative new med.... ptren....

THIS COMPOUND IS AN ORALLY ACTIVE, MODIFIED TREN... IT IS NOT METHYLATED, THE MODIFICATION TO THIS TREN BASE MAKES IT OVER 10-40 TIMES LESS LIVER TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN(BLOOD RESULTS WILL TELL US EXACTLY).... THIS COMPOUND IS CALLED PROPIONYLTRENBOLONE.. INSTEAD OF 17A ALKYLATION, IT HAS 17A ALLYL(PROPYLENE) MODIFICATION... IT SHOULD BE STRONGER THAN TREN A OR TREN E, ORALLY ACTIVE, AND FAR LESS LIVER AND ORGAN TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN..

Has anyone heard or even tried this compound??

In researching tren, I found a couple of links that lead me to the same thread/log in which a person was logging about a relative new med.... ptren....

THIS COMPOUND IS AN ORALLY ACTIVE, MODIFIED TREN... IT IS NOT METHYLATED, THE MODIFICATION TO THIS TREN BASE MAKES IT OVER 10-40 TIMES LESS LIVER TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN(BLOOD RESULTS WILL TELL US EXACTLY).... THIS COMPOUND IS CALLED PROPIONYLTRENBOLONE.. INSTEAD OF 17A ALKYLATION, IT HAS 17A ALLYL(PROPYLENE) MODIFICATION... IT SHOULD BE STRONGER THAN TREN A OR TREN E, ORALLY ACTIVE, AND FAR LESS LIVER AND ORGAN TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN..

There's a recent thread about propionyl tren here somewhere. When I get home I'll see if I can find it and link it for you. You could also search for it.

From the ones that I have read here, it sounds to good to be true

I was one of the first people to try it. Its good, very mild on the liver(had bw done), and stacks well with other compounds. I'll be using it in most of my cycles from now on.

Thank you for your input!If you don't mind me asking, how did you dose this on your cycle- and how did you like it?

Thank you for your input!If you don't mind me asking, how did you dose this on your cycle- and how did you like it?

you can look thru my log at IM: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/aas-journals-logs/167007-brand-new-compound-cycle-log-vibrant.html, it could give you some info. so everyone knows, yes I did receive some for free to run my log but I was already a customer of as2 and had nothing to gain by saying it was good, I do not rep for as2, about 2 or so weeks in I was liking it a lot that I went ahead and ordered more to last me a few years lol.

If you need help on doing a cycle with it, let me know.

Thank you!! I do have a few questions regarding this, if you would like to pm you, or shoould I ask here?

Finding out a few interesting thing about this ptren "stuff". When I have completed the research I will post it here

THIS COMPOUND IS CALLED PROPIONYLTRENBOLONE.. INSTEAD OF 17A ALKYLATION, IT HAS 17A ALLYL(PROPYLENE) MODIFICATION... IT SHOULD BE STRONGER THAN TREN A OR TREN E, ORALLY ACTIVE, AND FAR LESS LIVER AND ORGAN TOXIC THAN METHYL TREN

If this is true then you change this to allyl trenbolone, it basically it's not a new compound and was developed for animal use, and as far as I can see, it was never used in humans before. Another name for it: altrenogest.
With changing this to Allyl trenbolone, (propionyltrenbolone) the carbon structure does not bind well with the AR if at all. Now this may be used as a precursor or a catalyst for other AAS. (Take this ptren, and your prop, test e, test c, and other orals will work better, or intensify their effects.).

Now, let me say I'm not bashing any person who has used this product. Your personal experience, is just that your personal experience, I'm look at the product to better under stand how it works, and if it is beneficial or not in my experience.

From the forums that I have read, the following is the proposed cycle;
Week 1-3
Ptren 6-8mged
test prop 100mg ed, and test e or c 100mg ed
proviron 25-50mg ed
turinabol 50mg ed
anavar 75mg ed
aromasin @ 25mg ed
Test E 500mg
week 4-6
tren A 75mg ed
test prop 50mg eod
test e 750-1000mg
proviron 50mg ed
aromasin 12.5-25mg ed
caber .5mg eod
week 7-9
Ptren 6-8mged
test e 750mg
proviron 50mg ed
aromasin 12.5-25mg ed
anavar 150mged
turinabol 50mg ed
caber same as above
week 10-12
prop 100mg ed
tren ace100mg ed
var 80mg ed
turinabol 50mg ed
proviron 50mg ed
aromasin 25mg ed

The cycle alone will produce great gains. Is this what produced the gains, and adding in ptren is just an after thought? Or did the ptren intensify the other AAS to produce the gains found on this cycle?
Mt personal feeling is that hard testing. Needs to be done.

Hopefully we will have answers to the question I have soon!

Found this on another board;

ptren has a propylene group attached to the alpha position on carbon 17... a propylene group is an unsaturated 3 carbon group, meaning that it is not fully 'saturated' with hydrogens... the reason why is because there is a double bond between two of the 3 carbon molecules of the propylene group(it happens to be the outer 2, not the one attached to the 17 carbon) This is where MANY OF THE CHARACTERISTICS change... The polarity on that end of the trenbolone molecule is HIGHLY DIFFERENT.. and this greatly changes bonding at the receptor! it is able to bond where other things are unable, its bonding affinity changes(for every thing in the body... SHBG, AR, ER,*PR, ALBUMIN... etc, etc....)...*

In addition, it has several HIGHLY ACTIVE metabolites... and I would venture to guess that a good amt of the activity seen by ptren is due to metabolites! and of course, some of the activity due to the parent compound, ptren.....*

Perhaps the naming of the drug is off?

I think I will have the answer to the question in a couple of weeks

Hey GS... Yes I looked over that thread a few weeks ago, I like the mind set in that thread, another board has a sample of ptren, and is going to do some testing on it and let people know just what it is the sponser is selling.. Should be interesting

Well, here we go, sad and disappointing news..

don't know how it comes packaged, but they advertise it as "propionyltrenbolone", which it isn't

P-tren has been tested. Here are the results, and a profile of allyltrenbolone: Altrenogest - Total Flex Blog

http://www.totalflexblog.com/articles/altrenogest/

Recently there has been a new arrival on the steroid scene; this one sold exclusively by online traditional AAS vendors. Marketed as “p-tren”, the active ingredient is sometimes described as propionyltrenbolone, and the marketing claims being made for it are nothing short of remarkable.

“This is a new form of oral trenbolone, and is likely, dose for dose, the second most powerful AAS next to Methyltren.”

Bold claims indeed. But do they hold water?

Firstly, it’s important to point out that it is a propenyl group (17a-prop-2-enyl), not a propionyl group. It is an allyl group; an alkene, not an ester.

In fact, the (claimed) active ingredient of “p-tren” was quickly identified from their structural description as allyltrenbolone; a veterinary steroid used to suppress estrus in female horses, more commonly known as altrenogest, and sold under the brand-name Regu-mate ®.

This week a “p-tren” customer took it upon himself to have the product tested by a friendly organic chemist. This independent testing confirmed that the “p-tren” product is, in fact, allyltrenbolone (altrenogest) as was believed.

Structural image:

Nomenclature:
17-alpha-Allyl-estra-4,9,11-triene-17-beta-ol-3-one or
17b-Hydroxy-17a-(2-propenyl)estra-4,9,11-trien-3-one

Synonyms:
Allyl trenbolone
Altrenogest

Drug designations:
DRC 6246
RU 2267 (Roussel Uclaf)

Brand Names:
Regumate

Metabolism:

Unlike trenbolone which can isomerize to 17-epitrenbolone, [1] altrenogest is very resistant to metabolism due to the 17a-allyl group. The metabolism of altrenogest in horses was studied in 2006 with a view to prevent it’s use as a ‘doping agent’ in horse-racing competitions – not as an anabolic, but because estrus can impair the performances of mares. In the horse, no phase 1 (hydroxylated) metabolites were detected, and altrenogest was largely excreted as glucoronide and sulfate conjugates. [2]

Structure:

Altrenogest is a 4,9,11-unsaturated steroid (or trenbolone derivative). They tend to be very non-specific in their binding properties, typically binding to androgen, progesterone, and often mineralocorticoid receptors. [3]

Altrenogest differs from trenbolone in that it has an allyl substitution at carbon 17, as illustrated below.

J Chromatogr B. 2006 Apr 3;833(2):245-56 [2]

Other trenbolone derivatives include gestrinone and tetrahydrogestrinone (THG), pictured below.

Recent advances in doping analysis (12). Sport und Buch Strauß, Köln (2004) 149-157 [4]

One important difference between these drugs is the length of the side-chain. Altrenogest has a 3 carbon side-chain attached from the 17a position, THG and gestrinone have two carbons, while trenbolone has no side chain.
History:

The anabolic effects of various analogues of 19-nortestosterone were tested in 1961, and the researchers found that side-chains at C17 consisting of one and two carbons were active anabolics, whereas nandrolone substituted with a 3-carbon (propyl) side-chain was devoid of anabolic and androgenic activity. [5]

J Med Chem. 1964 Sep;7 577-84. [6]

Researchers at Roussel Uclaf had similar findings; steroids with bulkier 17a- side chains had weaker androgen receptor binding affinities than those with smaller substitutions. [3]

Receptor binding affinity of trenbolone, metribolone (methyltrenbolone), and norgestrienone (ethynyltrenbolone).
Adapted from Cancer Res. 1978 Nov;38(11 Pt 2):4186-98. [3]

In the image above, the relative binding affinities of trenbolone (top), methyl tren (centre) and ethynyltrenbolone (bottom) can be seen.
Allyltrenbolone was first studied by steroid researchers at the French labs of Roussel-Uclaf, who assigned it the designation RU 2267.

Anabolic potency:

Roussel Uclaf tested the anabolic activity of RU 2267 (allyltrenbolone):

“Altrenogest administered subcutaneously shows weak anabolic and androgenic activity equivalent to about 1/20 of that of testosterone” (Roussel-UCLAF, personal communication) [7]

Whereas most designer steroids are brought to market based on the strength of studies from the 1960s showing a strong anabolic effect in rats, it’s likely altrenogest has found its way to the market based purely on its ready availability and low cost, as all available data suggests it has little to no anabolic activity at all.

Studies into the effects of allyltrenbolone in boars found that it had a) no noticable effect on anabolism, b) an extremely suppressive effect on gonadotropins and endogenous steroids (LH, FSH, and testosterone), and c) a marked negative effect on libido. [8]

“Our results suggest that feeding altrenogest to growing boars will: (1) delay or inhibit sexual development by preventing the normal rise in serum testosterone that occurs during testicular development, (2) inhibit testicular development and (3) have no effect on the body growth rate from 15 to 24 wk of age.” [8]

1988 EU legislation prohibiting the use of hormones in livestock (particularly trenbolone) effectively killed North American exportation of beef to the EU. [9] In 1996 the US and Canada’s complaints were heard at a panel that included scientists to provide professional advice. [10]
The US delegate Mr. Brinza questioned the EU scientific advisers on the wisdom of banning growth-promoters like trenbolone, yet allowing synthetic progestagens like allyltrenbolone to be used. Dr. Arnold replied:

“It has no anabolic properties and therefore there is an exemption in the EC directives concerning this substance. Although the name is suggestive, it does not have the properties of trenbolone. Allyltrenbolone is totally different from trenbolone with respect to the biological facts. It is certainly not suitable for growth promotion.” [10]

Back