• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Days off gym

Maxtatts

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How many days u guys work out a week? I tried to ho to the gym once everyday but i couldnt c much results

How long have you been training for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 days on 2 days off. Everyone is different though. Also try reading the training and nutrition section in the forums. Hopefully this help bud. Oh and good luck on your workouts.

I've been going to the gym like 4 to 5 days a week and i've seen good results but now im not making no gains no more. I wonder if i start working out everyday would be the answer

I went 6 days a week for a good 4 months and I hit a wall even on a heavy blast. I've gone back to about 3 on 1 off. When off or when I start cruising I will probably go 2 on 1 off mostly.

5 on 2 off when on cycle. those two days off aren't in a row though. I usually take 1 day off after my grueling back day and then one more day off after i've done everything for the week which is usually right after shoulder/abs. I've gotten better at listening to my body though so those two days will get thrown into different spots in the week depending on how I feel. I will take a 3rd day off if I'm not feeling recovered enough.

what muscle groups are you guys working and on which days. for example chest mon, back wed, shoulders fri. just wondering would like to here a good set work out

Sometimes I have to take a week off and rest completely. I do it when I stop feeling like I'm getting good pumps in the gym. I usually come back stronger when I do this too. Everyone's different in how they train. Ultimately, you find what works for you and that's what's best brotha.

IML Gear Cream!
I go 6-7 days a week . Train 2 groups a day and hit everything twice a week. I still get great pumps and gains. If I start to feel weak or feel like my body just needs a good rest I'll take a few days off. In the past 2 years I've never taken more than 3 days off in a row. It is important to let your body completely rest/heal once in awhile but I don't because if I miss a day, I feel like absolute shit and feel like something is missing, a void if you will. I hate skipping.

Well if you are really need to gain some muscles then try going daily. I personally tried a lot of time to go to gym but there is a problem, you need a friend too that can go with you daily so it can be a motivation as well.

5 days a wk, 2 days rest wk. 8-10 wks straight then 1 wk off. Then back to the gym.

what muscle groups are you guys working and on which days. for example chest mon, back wed, shoulders fri. just wondering would like to here a good set work out

This is what I've found works for me.

Day 1 - Quads, Hams, Calves
Day 2 - Chest
Day 3- Back
Day 4 - Biceps, Triceps
Day 5 - Off
Day 6 - Shoulders/Abs
Day 7- Off
(possibly one more day off depending on how I feel)

You just gotta experiment and find what works for you. Everyone is different.

When I first started exercising I was taking tips of a 6ft6, 270lbs mountain of a man. Thanks to his advice I was going gym 5-6 days a week, for 1.5-2h each time. This left me very little time for family and friends, hence after about 4 months I switched to 4 days schedule and that's when I noticed better results.
I am currently working out Mon, Wed, Fri, or every other day if my schedule allows it - I am seeing even better results.
In my case less is better, but I guess it depends on your body type and your recovery abilities.

5 days a wk, 2 days rest wk. 8-10 wks straight then 1 wk off. Then back to the gym.

Also I forgot to mention every 6-8 weeks I take 2 weeks to deload and to give CNS a rest.
During that time I exercise once every 3 days (1 low intensity session, followed by 2 days of rest)
I keep the poundage the same, just don't do any of the advanced techniques such as rest paused or drop sets during the deload period.

Back