• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Different sources at one time?

getfit34

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm curious, has anone ever used various sources at one time? I'm stocking up ahead as that's how I like to do, so I decided to use a couple of different sources at one time.. Was this a good Idea? I'm also wanting to see who has the fasteds T/A.. I've already received one which was awsome and T/A was about 11 days which I guess it's not bad. Eventually I'll stick to one source only..... :winkfinger:

Sure sometimes the source you like the most dont carry certain products so its normal to grab stuff from another trusted source

Yes many people use diff srcs b/c they all don't carry the same stuff. Everyone is going to say there the fastest but you wont know until you try. Do some research there are many good srcs here.
Good luck

- - - Updated - - -

Unfortunately yes. I found my new favorite source after a large order.. Lol

Cool.. im excited as I love being stocked up.. Im a kid with lots of candy

Sent from my SGH-T399 using Tapatalk

People buy from multiple sources all of the time. I've currently got stuff from AMA, Olympus, MLG, Helios, Anabolic America, MJ Research, and the green lady.

Awsome, I tried legend and ama.. Now waiting on mlg and olympus.

BP is my last one I'm really wanting to try, but there's only one thing I can justify buying and it's been like packspalooza lately. I'm kicking myself right now.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm curious, has anone ever used various sources at one time? I'm stocking up ahead as that's how I like to do, so I decided to use a couple of different sources at one time.. Was this a good Idea? I'm also wanting to see who has the fasteds T/A.. I've already received one which was awsome and T/A was about 11 days which I guess it's not bad. Eventually I'll stick to one source only..... :winkfinger:

You scared? And yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we are all gear hoarders and I would bet that 99% of ASF members use multiple sources. Including the reps.

Some guys prefer to use sources closer to home for oils and order pharma grade ancillaries and PCT from international sources.

Right now I'm running all SFY/private source gear. I've used gear from Legend, Helios, Steel Gear, MLG, Olympus and a few others tho.

You can't give honest opinions about Burger King if all you've ever ate is McDonald's... Ya dig?

Warrior

I tend to be a sale whore sometimes. It's hard for me to pass up a good deal. From trusted sources of course.

Some guys prefer to use sources closer to home for oils and order pharma grade ancillaries and PCT from international sources.

Right now I'm running all SFY/private source gear. I've used gear from Legend, Helios, Steel Gear, MLG, Olympus and a few others tho.

You can't give honest opinions about Burger King if all you've ever ate is McDonald's... Ya dig?

Warrior

I like that quote bro...lol... I dig thanks

Back