• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Opinions

Mike361

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How does this look for my first cycle? Is there anything you would change and why? I'm 20 years old, 6'1", weigh 195, and 12.7% body fat

*10 Week Cycle*
-500mg Test E (Weeks 1-10)
-.25mg Arimidex EOD

PCT:
-HCG 1,500ius EOD (Week 12)
-Clomid 50/50/50/50 (Weeks 12-15)

How does this look for my first cycle? Is there anything you would change and why? I'm 20 years old, 6'1", weigh 195, and 12.7% body fat

*10 Week Cycle*
-500mg Test E (Weeks 1-10)
-.25mg Arimidex EOD

PCT:
-HCG 1,500ius EOD (Week 12)
-Clomid 50/50/50/50 (Weeks 12-15)

That PCT isn't going to do much for you. HCG can be suppressive. HCG should be at the very least blasted in the two weeks pre pct. That leaves clomid which isnt enough by a long shot. As for the test....300mg wk is plenty for a first cycle. Where do you go after that? 750mg for the second? I'm sure there will be a line of people disagreeing but whatever.

Also is HCG necessary for such a short cycle? I hear its not and if its not Id rather save the money

Also is HCG necessary for such a short cycle? I hear its not and if its not Id rather save the money

10 weeks and your trying to cheap out on HCG? With test your nuts will be the size of jelly beans after 10 weeks. If the mentality here is about cutting $$ corners then It makes me wonder besides questioning if you really know the commitment you need to make to execute a successful cycle if you are going to be able to afford to feed yourself properly? PCT and ancillary support is of paramount importance. Without it you are wasting your time even running a cycle.

And like Warrior said you're too young.

I am completely committed, you just don't know the situation. I diet correctly and I'm hitting the gym 5-6 times a week and my parents buy my groceries. Im still living in my parents house and I don't need them knowing and plus I save all my money from work so what I would be spending on this cycle is just just extra cash I was able to save over the last couple of months. If HCG is needed Ill wait till I have the money because my nuts are important to me lol. Im just saying after reading through the forums, some say that its not necessary for this kind of cycle and Im asking because 1, I'm sure anyone would rather save money when they could and 2, because I want to do it correctly and I'd rather be safe then sorry. Im only asking for my health

Well, there you go. When we dont know the whole situation....we must assume. When someone is young (or too young for AAS in your case) most of the time they have no fucking clue.
HCG is essential. If not run the whole cycle then at least for a two week pre PCT blast period. Better throw a proven natural test booster in there too. Fact of the matter is that for test or test/oral cycles a real PCT cost at least twice what the cycle costs.

I understand Im too young and thanks for looking out for me. If HCG is essential how much do you think is necessary, how often, and for how long?

If you're going to run Clomid, always taper it to avoid rebound. I run 100mgs 3days then 75/50/50/25.

Wait...I forgot to add that you're too young.

I can spot a budget cycle a mile away lol

Warrior

lololololololololoolololoollololoolololoolool.......cough cough.......sniff.....lolololoololololololoolololooolol

Back