• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Criticism Needed

11blifeforme

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just moved to BFE and there are no bod pods, dexa scanners, not even a set of skilled hands proficient in the use of calipers within a 100 hundred mile radius. I have to travel 50mins to get to the nearest gym and my town has a population of 200 people. I attached pictures of myself and just want to get some personal opinions of my BF% just to see what people think until I actually find somewhere to get it done here.

I understand visceral fat isn't taken into account but I am not using this for scientific research, just for peace of mind. Thank you in advance for being constructive. In my defense I will say I just came off of a bulk cycle 3 weeks ago.

Attachments

• Front Cropped.jpg
    Front Cropped.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Back Cropped.jpg
    Back Cropped.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 20
Thank you for your opinion. I just finished a cycle, which means I gained muscle. I also gained fat. This means my TDEE when I started my cycle is different than my TDEE is now. In order to make the most accurate TDEE calculation possible I need to have an accurate BF% from a credible source. Otherwise I'm just guessing my TDEE. But regardless of an accurate TDEE or not, I still need to know if my cal deficit is working and how well it is so I can make fine adjustments as necessary. In order to judge my progress I need to know where I started. No it's not necessary, but why half ass it? Some testing methods are expensive, more so now for me thanks to our wonderful president. But we all know that if you don't have the money for all AAS and accompanying compounds, food, bloods, and things like BF scans then you are not fully commited and bad things happen when corners are cut.

Back