• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Email sale from EK, Beware!

Mr.BIG

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
EK just resent my order the same way they shipped it the first time!

$1100 worth in one package, Customs has caught both packages,

1- Why would they ship to a known bad area?

2- Why would they ship a big order like this in one big package?

3- Why would they let their customers order if you knew that this was a bad zone for delivery?

I have always had great service from EK and love the DP line, but just to let $1100 go down the tubes is a hard on to swallow

I'm not trying to be rude or crude, just sharing my purchasing experience!

So from the info I have gathered if you dont live in a zip code that starts with a 0,1,2,or a 3 in the U.S. dont order from this company!

I really didn't want to do this but I know I don't want other bro's out there to lose money like I just did!

If for some grace of God, EK does resend again to me and I get it I will update this thread!

Also I do have a safe address to be shipped to but he refuses to resend again!

So he has $1100 that I sent him but I have received nothing except 2 letters from Homeland Security!

Unfortunately, shit happens sometimes, when you're ordering from a country that AAS is illegal in. EK sent your stuff.Your beef is with the post office. EK held up his end of the bargain. You can't ask for more than that.

You got the letters, which means they WERE sent. Blame the PO, not EK.

not if what he said is true ek did not do there job.i mean i get 300 dollar order in multi pack every time.some companys go as far as to mail 1 vial of test 10ml one at a time from diff places.if this was a large order it should have ben broken douwn into many multi packs.no if ands or buts about it.stupid on there part and they should reship using there brains this time.

not if what he said is true ek did not do there job.i mean i get 300 dollar order in multi pack every time.some companys go as far as to mail 1 vial of test 10ml one at a time from diff places.if this was a large order it should have ben broken douwn into many multi packs.no if ands or buts about it.stupid on there part and they should reship using there brains this time.

Shipping would be fucking outrageous!

Last edited:
That sucks, man.

Must be on the west coast, noone on the east coast seems to have any issues. Blame California, they usually screw it up for the rest of the country anyway. Lol.

Might advice, have a reship to someone on the east coast and than have your friend forward it along using standrad UPS or fedex. I cough cough may know someone who has done this for firearms parts trying to get into Cali which is near impossible, even if their perfectly legal parts with the proper licenses. Must companies won't even bother shipping to there.

Smaller packs are best.

Sorry to hear about this. I hate it when the government interferes with people wanting to improve their bodies with hormones.

IML Gear Cream!
Smaller packs are best.

Sorry to hear about this. I hate it when the government interferes with people wanting to improve their bodies with hormones.

So true!!! So stupid when people make big orders... Puts yourself at risk in so many ways

Selective Scamming at it's finest!

Why make an order that big

order small lose small

idiot
Bad call KOS, Mr. Big is a real cool guy that always helps others out. That sucks that its happened to him. But I think with some sweet talk Mr. Big you might still be able to work something out even if its half the order resent to a new addy I think would be fair. I also did a large order but its been coming in, so far its been all good with EK but Im half way there. Good luck bro

Selective Scamming at it's finest!

are you really retarded? ek shipped the order twice to two different addresses that the customer asked it to be sent to...the customer has two letters proving it was shipped both times...who's scamming?

Saney don't be starting shit.

The OP got a reship and choose to send it to the SAME ADDY. This is his fault.

Lol ^^^^^

That sucks....maybe split the order up next time :hmm:

did you instruct them to ship to a different addy. Everyone is correct small orders are less noticable and you lose less if caught. Did you get a letter from cutoms? Sorry about your luck.

nevermind, I re-read the OP and saw you got 2 letters. So EK did send you your package he isnt scamming. just bad luck, it happens.

Get Shredded!
So from the info I have gathered if you dont live in a zip code that starts with a 0,1,2,or a 3 in the U.S. dont order from this company!

Care to elaborate? I'm confused as to how you've concluded these are safe zip codes, but others are not. What is your reasoning for suggesting EK cannot ship to zip codes beginning in 4,5,6,7, or 8?

wtf is wrong with you people posting location and zip code info...if you get a visit from someone don't be surprised...you did this to yourselves

Sloppy, please read before you comment!

I read it loud and clear. You said you NOW have a safe addy to ship to after coming here and putting him on blast. I laughed my ass off when he told you to fuck off. Made my day.

Don't bite the hand that feeds. :eek:wned:

I am so sorry that this happened to you. Our gov.finest at work ! I have to say though that I have delt with EK a couple times on this sale along with so many others and everything went perfectly. EK is certainly not a selective scammer and is in fact one of our premier sponsors, a place he earned with lots of hard work and integrity. Maybe if you approach this situation with alot of respect and tact some compromise could be worked out. I find today you have to take resposibility in everything to have it the way you want it . If you want smaller paks-order that way. Addys same way, put some thought into it don't just assume someone else will take the same care you necessarily would. I am a cancer patient and I have learned that I have to double check what my Doc is doing and giving me all the time, I am the one ultimately responsible, you would not believe the mistakes I have caught. Again I feel for you - it hurts ! Good luck.

I read it loud and clear. You said you NOW have a safe addy to ship to after coming here and putting him on blast. I laughed my ass off when he told you to fuck off. Made my day.

Don't bite the hand that feeds. :eek:wned:

Sloppy, you said that I had it shipped to the same address, which I did not, I have never been rude to you or anyone on this forum ever!

I have no idea why you think this is funny or why you are being such a DICK to me! Maybe you need to lay off the injections for a while!

I have no problems with EK, I have had great service from him and have had great results from the DP line!

I just don't want no other Bro's here to go through what I am! Customs is on it, if packages come through Chicago! Thats all I know!

x2... agreed!!

Sloppy, you said that I had it shipped to the same address, which I did not, I have never been rude to you or anyone on this forum ever!

I have no idea why you think this is funny or why you are being such a DICK to me! Maybe you need to lay off the injections for a while!

I have no problems with EK, I have had great service from him and have had great results from the DP line!

I just don't want no other Bro's here to go through what I am! Customs is on it, if packages come through Chicago! Thats all I know!

Bump, Bump Bump ^^^^

wtf is wrong with you guys posting your locations, regions, zip codes info digits...do you think it will make it any easier for EK and for you by posting like that?

I still need to get my next cycle, Any suggestions on who I should use to replace a BIG order like the one that never made it to me?

Please send me a PM!

I still need to get my next cycle, Any suggestions on who I should use to replace a BIG order like the one that never made it to me?

Please send me a PM!

Bro, I just got my 1100 dollar order. and it came to one of the zip codes in less than a ****. Did you have it sent to a different address.... Mlg is good if you need it fast

Back