• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What Should I Add to My Cycle and When?

Dawg2992

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When people post threads asking what they should add/modify/drop and whether it should be a month before, same day, fifth week, without giving us information like age, cycle history, genetic predisposition to blood/kidney/liver disease and LITERALLY dozens of other things, they're asking other members how to solve a Rubik's cube that they can't see.

Individual compounds, in a very general sense, affect the body in a specific way. Synergy aside, it takes very little time researching to devise a very basic bulk or cut cycle. If you have one test cycle under your belt and your next cycle includes much more than deca and dbol and you're on the forums asking when to start your primo and how much slin and var, you could more than likely stand to do a little more research.

Please don't misunderstand, I love to help people and I love learning about how the body reacts to all these compounds. However, the ultimate responsibility of sticking yourself with these drugs falls on you. If you ask for advice, please give us plenty of exposition. If you take the advice of misinformed member and it bites you in the ass, be a grown man or woman and take it on the chin.

Cookiesonthisbitch_zpsa713d92b.jpg

Lol captain you scallywag

I can solve a rubik's cube, for reals. I founded the club back in highschool. Yah, just thought I'd share that.

Back