• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

younger guys, TRT and fertility

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
does running HCG a couple times a year do much in terms of making your balls work, so when you do come off at one point if you wanted to concieve, you could? or, is that just a waste of time and money

It provides a signal to stimulate them, which counteracts the signal to shut them off while you're on gear. So yes, it does work.

Running it year round while also doing TRT year round, I don't think it'll work in the long term. There are people who conceive after long cruises or coming off TRT, but heavy gear use still presents a risk of loss of fertility in young guys.

During TRT it helps slow down the time to get to zero sperm count. I believe the study I read said something like 2yrs to get there.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Just my 2 cents i was on long term trt and couldnt concieve and within a few months of hcg while still being on trt was able to have a child,were trying again so well see if it works a second time

Back