• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hypothetical Question

heathalot

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Say you are about to do a cycle. You have no choice but to do 500mg test E weekly for 12 weeks.

However, a magical steroid genie comes by and grants you one regular dosage injection of any injectable steroid of your choice. JUST ONE INJECTION.

Which would you pick?

Since he's a genie I would have an inject of a magical steroid. It would slow release a gram of tren a week for entire cycle.

I_dream_of_genie_by_Blathering.jpg

^^^ haha!!

I would wish for a steroid that grants me an unlimited amount of wishes that extend beyond, and are not limited to, anything and everything else in life including steroids. Except muscletech....no muscletech plz

IML Gear Cream!
I would wish for a steroid that grants me an unlimited amount of wishes that extend beyond, and are not limited to, anything and everything else in life including steroids. Except muscletech....no muscletech plz

^this man, is a genius

Say you are about to do a cycle. You have no choice but to do 500mg test E weekly for 12 weeks.

However, a magical steroid genie comes by and grants you one regular dosage injection of any injectable steroid of your choice. JUST ONE INJECTION.

Which would you pick?

Extend to 20 weeks and never come off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back