• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

raw powders

slugger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im new on this site but not to aas. Old time homebrewer. My present suppliers tren seems weak and I cant find anyone selling raws, preferably domestic, on this site. Can anyone point me in the right direction. Im computer illiterate and that may be the problem.

no domestic sources that I know of.

Speak to colochine for raws

powders

Thanks for the reply. After further research I found one domestic and one international. There may be more but I wore my brain out getting this far.

Thanks for the reply. After further research I found one domestic and one international. There may be more but I wore my brain out getting this far.

Who are the people? I'm looking for high quality raws as well would like to try different suppliers

I'm trying legend pharm out right now, we'll see how they are. Communication has been good so far.

I thought they could only be found from overseas.. interesting indeed I'll look into this as well

Well got my protein powder from legend. I cannot attest to its quality yet but it was fast and smooth getting it! Great communication, shipped quickly, good prices. Has a shipping method that makes me feel a HELL of a lot safer too.

Good deal, just got the 5 pack of var from them and want to try the raws at those prices

IML Gear Cream!
hey i am new to this board but certainly experienced in this department privately. however i do not want to step on any toes. reguarding most of these posts you guys can feel free to PM me. i actually should have posted an introduction first but i literally just registered and had to come to this topic quick bc i am in the middle of making my protein powder shakes

Well make you're own post and we'll see if we can help

am i allowed to start a thread without first gaining approval from admin on this? I just saw this and I am domestic and figured i could help a few ppl out

hey i am new to this board but certainly experienced in this department privately. however i do not want to step on any toes. reguarding most of these posts you guys can feel free to PM me. i actually should have posted an introduction first but i literally just registered and had to come to this topic quick bc i am in the middle of making my protein powder shakes
Looks like you need to get your post count up before you can do much of anything partner. But you are going about this all bass akwords.

Newbie to here but not to the homebrew game. I had a Chinese supplier back before the chinese olympics. Since then i have grown away from this and the source has since closed up. Is it safe ordering from legend pharm me being located domestic? Raws are probably safer but they offer vials as well? Thanks for any input.

Why not ask the ones on here if they are domestic. ... you will be surprised. ..hint ;)

Why not ask the ones on here if they are domestic. ... you will be surprised. ..hint ;)

Back