• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Not new, but lurking a long time

Teh Wicked

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Introduced myself here a while back, never went forward with a cycle. I just continued to work and try and get my BF% down. Been unsuccessful and I'm still hovering right around 18%, no matter what I do. I have dropped my calorie count as low as 1800per day and still lose nothing.

6'5" tall, 250lbs

Been weight training for 7 years, seriously lifting the past 4 years. At least 5 times a week of weight, 3-4 times a week cardio, 2 of them are hard cardio and all of them are 30 minute sessions.

Beefing looking into a good stack for my first cycle, pretty much got it narrowed down to test c or test e for the first go. I hear mixed reviews about the test c, some say once you go more than 10 weeks it becomes very painful. Other say go for 16 weeks if you want.

Already got my PCT and SERMs ironed out, I can post up my planned cycle if you guys are interested.

Introduced myself here a while back, never went forward with a cycle. I just continued to work and try and get my BF% down. Been unsuccessful and I'm still hovering right around 18%, no matter what I do. I have dropped my calorie count as low as 1800per day and still lose nothing.

6'5" tall, 250lbs

Been weight training for 7 years, seriously lifting the past 4 years. At least 5 times a week of weight, 3-4 times a week cardio, 2 of them are hard cardio and all of them are 30 minute sessions.

Beefing looking into a good stack for my first cycle, pretty much got it narrowed down to test c or test e for the first go. I hear mixed reviews about the test c, some say once you go more than 10 weeks it becomes very painful. Other say go for 16 weeks if you want.

Already got my PCT and SERMs ironed out, I can post up my planned cycle if you guys are interested.

Interested. Good luck and stick around!

10 weeks Test C cycle.

W 1-10 Test C 500mg/week
W 1 adex .25mg/daily
W 2-12 adex .25mg/EOD

W 11-12 Off (adex .25mg/EOD)

PCT

W 13 adex .25mg/EOD Clomid 200mg/daily
W 14 adex .25mg/ETD Clomid 150mg/daily
W 15 Clomid 100mg/daily
W 16 Clomid 50mg/daily

Id bump test c to 12-16 weeks.. unless thats all you have enough for. Lets keep the cycle stuff in the appropriate forums and again, welcome!

I was looking for an appropriate forum, but could not locate it. Only thing I found was descriptive stuff, and recommendations. Nothing specific to post my planned cycle and get feedback.

Found it, thanks partner. For some reason those forums was not showing up at first. I made my post, got about a month to fine tune everything before I get started.

Found it, thanks partner. For some reason those forums was not showing up at first. I made my post, got about a month to fine tune everything before I get started.

Wouldn't worry man! No problem

I think my thread got deleted? Maybe I said something wrong? So confusing...

Hey man, not sure if you tried this before buy it worked great for me. Try doing low carb with a refeed every 7 days or so. I am TALKING LOW AS SHIT CARBS, like 50 grams and under. Aim for under 20 if possible. But remember when doing this kind of diet you will need to be eating fats instead. I recommend the 60 fats/35 protein/5 carbs in you ratio for total calories. Honestly I was eating about 4 pounds of bacon a week, red meats every day and losing weight. It is also one of the better muscle preserving diets. Also, when you stop the diet. Don't go back and just stuff your face with a cake. Slowly reintroduce your carbs. Start with adding about 30-40 grams right after your workout. After a few days of that, start eating carbs before and after your workout. After a week or so of that eat like you normally would, 40/40/20 is what most people do. This works very well for me, and as long as you SLOWLY reintroduce carbs you shouldn't bloat up so fast.

Best of luck!

I been trying a few new things, I been turning up my protein intake to a little over 400 per day and that seems to have helped some. I still keep my fats very low and my carbs around the happy medium. One of my problems is bread, I like bread. I don't actually eat it every day, but I like things like flour tortillas and things of that nature, it eventually adds up. But since switching to this new trend I have lost around 5 lbs in two weeks. It's raw weight to, not water weight. This was confirmed by a smaller waist measurement tonight.

The plan is to get as low as possible on BF, that way when I get on the cycle next month the results will be much better.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome, I would watch the advice I take on here. High fat intake is going to show up in your cholesterol levels. Fine when you are in your 20's a death wish when you get over 40.

Back