• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Another caber question

CaRigger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My cycle......
Test C 400mg/week 14 weeks
Deca 200mg/week 12 weeks
Aromasin 12.5 everyday
PCT
Clomid 100/100/50/50
my question is should I get caber even though the Deca is only at 200mg/week? Would .5 2x per week be ok??
Thanks in advance!

Also.....
I work 7 days on (oil platform off shore), then have 7 days off. So I have to pin the test c all at once the morning I leave for work. On my week home I could split it into 200mg twice a week, or since the dose is fairly low should I stick to once a week all the time?

I wouldn't worry about it, however, it never hurts. I'm running 300mg of NPP a week with no sides at all.

200mg of Deca should not pose any problems, but being prepared is they best. MJR has some caber at a great price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as your E is under control, especially at your dosage, you won't need caber. Also, since you have to pin once a week at times, just go with once a week. Again, dosage is moderate and you shouldn't notice any huge swings.

Thanks! I was thinking once a week would probably be best so it will be consistent.

And I know the deca dose is low but my main reason for it is for the joint lubrication. I'm really into mountain bike ridding so I don't want to "bulk" to much or carry a lot of water weight. Also the reason for the Test C dose is kind of on the lower side.

You'll be fine dude. But like I said, it never hurts to be prepared.

200mg of Deca will clear your joints up and that long ester makes once a week pinning the best anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back