• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Nocode11's fishing hole finally produces

custom

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I finally got that big mother fucker. Custom's son got 5

Attachments

• fish 0148.jpg
    fish 0148.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 39
  • fish 006.jpg
    fish 006.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 34
  • fish 016.jpg
    fish 016.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 32
That aint right bro hes just a growing kid. I took offense to that statement. I know this is the pit bro, but a kid not cool

His humor can sometimes really be out of step with most common english. He's rubbed me a few times and it really is just a english slang translation thing. I thing his slang in Italian doesn't always transfer well. give him a little rope (he had a small hairy Italian penis...)

Good looking fish Custom!!!! The liver worked!!! Y'all will be eating good tonight.

And I don't think Daimons meant to offend, but I know for damn sure I would have the same reaction if someone posted that about any of my kids.

I think I'm just gonna take the rest of the night off.
Thanks Jimmy and John

That aint right bro hes just a growing kid. I took offense to that statement. I know this is the pit bro, but a kid not cool

come on man,no way to bother u,u know me!
thanks dj,u forgot to say my t levels are lower than a 12 yo girl

Go cook those fish Custom and have some quality family time.

Your kid is built a lot like mine. Karate tournament all day. My son fights to put people on their back instead of to score points. Not dirty just hits HARD. I lost it a bit when he caught a kick mid air and punched the kid in his chest sending him flying across the ring, but they gave the points to the other kid in the semi finals. Time was up so "next point wins".... I may or may not owe the judges an apology.

Awesome custom, looks like you and your son had a great time!That is what it is all about,family and fun brother!!!

What kind of fish are those and are they delicious?
The catfish is called Pintado and the other I think is called Pacu. There was this old guy fishing next to us and said he's been fishing that pond for 20+ years and said he never saw a bigger cat pulled out of here. I called it Catfish hunter, he looked at me strange cause he doesnt speak english and doesnt know about the movie Grumpy Old Men lol so I threw the king of the pond back in. Call me an idiot but he's been there so long I just couldnt do it. The supermarket sells them in steaks and it tastes like flounder.

Your kid is built a lot like mine. Karate tournament all day. My son fights to put people on their back instead of to score points. Not dirty just hits HARD. I lost it a bit when he caught a kick mid air and punched the kid in his chest sending him flying across the ring, but they gave the points to the other kid in the semi finals. Time was up so "next point wins".... I may or may not owe the judges an apology.

What association Bro?

There's nothing better than fishing with your boy, enjoy the time together. I'm very fortunate that I have a son, who as a dad himself, still wants to hang with pops. Now we take the granddaughters fishing! Family is everything bros .

Get Shredded!
IMG_1027.jpg

Worms, kept those two busy reeling them in for hours, glad I didn't have to clean them lol.

Back