• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

vials sterile

Primodan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
just to make sure can someone correct me if im wrong. iv no autoclave so as i read in the thread all my vials will be rinsed in 70% iso prop alcohol then i must cover them with foil at top then place in oven for 1 hour at 250 degrees cel, and after i take them out keep the foil on them untill there to be filled?? so the only time there open to contamination is when i remove the foil to fill them,. also i will rinse my stoppers and seals in 70 % alcohol aswell and leave them to dry ?or will they have to go in the oven also after being rinsed ? thanks

As soon as you take the vials out of ovens (while still covered with foil) prepare the stoppers which was rinsed with alcohol. After the vials are cooled down, and alcohols on stoppers are dry, you can now fill up the vial with juice(using sterile syringe) and put on the stopper.

Yes it is open to contamination, but as long as you are wearing sterile gloves and masks, you will be fine. Try not to make as much air movement.

thanks captain morgan for clearing that for me , i bought .45 whatman filters are these good for filtering i see most of my reading has told me i should use.22 filters but i already bought them before should i just buy the .22 and not use the .45 thanks bud

thanks captain morgan for clearing that for me , i bought .45 whatman filters are these good for filtering i see most of my reading has told me i should use.22 filters but i already bought them before should i just buy the .22 and not use the .45 thanks bud

STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM .45uM FILTERS.

Most bacteria that can cause infections are around .30uM!!!!!

.20 or .22 for sterile solutions!!!

ahh shit:) iv 20 of them! i should of researched first , no harm thanks for letting me know bud

in regards to the bottle top filter is that disposable or is it possible to wash it out make sterile and insert new filter paper i seen one on uklabsupply,+ the brake bleeder might save some hassle

bottle top filters are one time only. There are many occasions when filters rip just after one time use, or during use.

so just throw away old ones, and get new ones.

i see thanks bud , probably just better to use them with large amount of solution so then

Back