• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

To all source reps..!!!

movingsteel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta say hats off to these reps...the shit they gotta deal with is fuckin pathetic. ..don't get me wrong. ..I myself have needed help...and PM'd a rep...got great instructions and help. .!!!! That's all ya gotta do..!!! That's why the reps are here...I'm so suprised that reps don't have Pez Dispensers full of xany bars just to deal with all that crap..!!!! So thanks to ALL the reps...and their overall patience with customers.... when the customer follows the rules not only do I imagine they get taken care of much quicker. ..but probably a rep will go as far as they can...and as quickly as they can...!÷!

Warrior is the man. I hope to follow his great examples! Too bad he doesn't workout:(

Eh, I have had a few pissed off people. But in all honesty, during regular jobs I have had to deal with much worse. I guess I kind of "get it." People send out a lot of money then get worried when the pack isn't there in a few days. I get worried a lot myself, so to me it makes sense. Other than that I just feel blessed to be able to rep a good company.

Right on steel, There is alot of impatient people (like a kid in a candy store)type mentality in today's times.We have alot of good Reps here and GOD bless them every one for having high tolerance levels!Great job to every one of you!!

AY guys have been awesome to work with and have been nice to me even when I come to them with issues. definitely makes this game much more tolerable.

Right on steel, There is alot of impatient people (like a kid in a candy store)type mentality in today's times.We have alot of good Reps here and GOD bless them every one for having high tolerance levels!Great job to every one of you!!

ABSOLUTELY Biker 66..!!! I know I appreciate the hell out of a reps help...from simple questions. ..to very important ones..!!! However they have to get atleast a lil bit mad when people are PMing. .them 24hrs later Askin bout tracking numbers and..why isn't my pack here yet...I just ordered 30hrs ago..!!!?? Know what I mean....?? I wonder if the MODS got together. ..If they could somehow almost form a testing like system to see if people are really reading all the rules...and stickys...etc...and if they pass the test of questions that ask about those subjects above mentioned. ...it would probably benefit EVERYONE SINGLE ONE OF US..!!! reps wouldn't have to be frustrated with silly shit...other ASF members wouldn't be having space taken up with noobs dumb questions that the answers were in the rules or stickys already .....certainly im still new to the forum...but i read...and read..and read more...and when my eyes would burn...I would get some shut eye...wake up and attack more reading. .!!!! Almost like separating the levels of people. ..and I DON'T MEAN TO THE POINT WHERE THEY COULDNT PM anyone in the forum. ..cuz I definitely think being able to PM ANYONE in the forum IS A MUST..after 10 posts lime the rules state.... ...but if u can't pass the test rules...well....then your stuck on level one or 2...not the top level when you go for King Kupas jugular to save the Princess!! (Super Mario Brothers)...If ya didn't get that....lolol...just an idea...any opinions welcome. .!!!

Last edited:
Appreciate it brother and truth be told the VAST majority of guys here are easy to help, professional in the way they deal with issues when they arise and how they conduct themselves on the boards. Unfortunately the few bad apples in the bunch get more attention.

Eh, I have had a few pissed off people. But in all honesty, during regular jobs I have had to deal with much worse. I guess I kind of "get it." People send out a lot of money then get worried when the pack isn't there in a few days. I get worried a lot myself, so to me it makes sense. Other than that I just feel blessed to be able to rep a good company.

You do an excellent job my man!

God knows I've pissed some people off but I've always tried to do the right thing for the customer. 99.99% of the guys here are great, but like DM said, the bad apples just seem to get more attention and that is sad.

Back