• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

what to use for first cycle?

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi im looking for advice on AS, what to type and the dosages to use.... im 18years old, 5ft10 maybe a little taller with an athletic build.... and weigh 76kg with little body fat, any help and suggestions will be appreciated

Way too young my man. 18 years old, 5'10 @ 167lbs.... come on really? Go train, eat, sleep, repeat.

You can do some serious harm to yourself at 18 y/o...

I don't know if you could do serious harm to yourself if you do your research bit I'll agree 18 is young unless your a pro athlete or body builder

All I can say is I know some vets that started at that age and they are healthy as could b I b no means would recommend starting a 18 I feel that's young but if his minds set I rather help him then see him figure things out the hard way

First things first get bloodwork and see what your Natty levels are at

Then take it from there I can tell u what your lab work is saying as can many bros on here just remember your health in the long run is the main thing and I have plenty o years to cycle

Very true at your age and size dialing in your diet and training will bring drastic strength and size gains as long as your natural test level isn't in the toilet

IML Gear Cream!
hi im looking for advice on AS, what to type and the dosages to use.... im 18years old, 5ft10 maybe a little taller with an athletic build.... and weigh 76kg with little body fat, any help and suggestions will be appreciated

Your own body is pumping out lots of testosterone at your age. Lift your ass off for a few more years, and gain at least 20 lbs. before you use AAS. All you need right now to get huge is to eat twice what you are currently.

well i think i eat quite clean usually chicken,fish, beef, with rice veg. somtimes pasta and tuna very basic porridge oats for breakfast only downfall is biscuits

No one knows what your test levels are age doesn't mean a god damn thing get your blood work

cheers ill try to get my blood tested over the weekend and get back to you, what should i be looking for in the tests?

No one knows what your test levels are age doesn't mean a god damn thing get your blood work

What? Bro, age is strongly correlated with natural testosterone levels. This has been proven study after study. I'm all for him getting bloodwork as well, but unless he has a serious endocrine problem, which is unlikely, his natural test levels are the highest they will ever be. If for some reason he does have an endocrine issue, he needs to see a doctor and have treatment for the disorder, not jump on a cycle designed by someone on this board.

What? Bro, age is strongly correlated with natural testosterone levels. This has been proven study after study. I'm all for him getting bloodwork as well, but unless he has a serious endocrine problem, which is unlikely, his natural test levels are the highest they will ever be. If for some reason he does have an endocrine issue, he needs to see a doctor and have treatment for the disorder, not jump on a cycle designed by someone on this board.

Reps are in order when I get some time.

Ok so what age does test level drop 30 40 50 everyone is different age is a variable

Get Shredded!
The study is a generalization and know I don't have a copy of my buddies bloodwork but I will ask him to email it to me I I want to see it

Back