• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Caldwell AR-15 Mag Charger

Paranoid Fitness

SFY BOARD REP
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I first saw this at Shot Show 2014.

Got a couple crates of these on the way for my good customers.

I will be using them myself as well.
Loads a Beta Mag in about 30 seconds.

Midway has them in stock. 80bucks.

My Caldwell Charger was delivered last night. It actually works better than I was expecting. Loads my 30 round PMAGS as fast as I can push and pull the plunger back and forth 6 times (about 6 seconds) after dumping the rounds into the thing. Nice bit of kit. Paid $67 with free delivery from Sentryarms.com.

Very cool! Loading the little blue boxes takes time so its slightly misleading but still cool.

I'm also a big believer in having many extra mags lying around.......

At shot show this year I saw the Zombie AR-15. Insane 270 rounds. Couldnt help but think some goofy college kid getting one and going to his school. That would be bad mkay

Very cool! Loading the little blue boxes takes time so its slightly misleading but still cool.

That's what I was thinking , all my ammo is loose in ammo cans. By the time You load the boxes you could have mags loaded.still cool though

Never want the words: "Killed While Reloading" on my tombstone. The quicker, the better. (Re-read my post...thought about deleting...don't want to come across as some mall shooter or something......thought better of it...If I'm shooting at you, chances are, you brought it upon yourself.

Last edited:
Yum

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, I use those for my pistols. They work great. I wouldn't be able to load the STI mags without one.

I don't have time to load that blue box lol. I'll stick to hand loading my mags.

Like you I have many many extra lying around :thumbup:

Back